[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time for a Spyro thread boys Which was your favourite? Gotta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: spyrothedragon.jpg (58 KB, 485x498) Image search: [Google]
spyrothedragon.jpg
58 KB, 485x498
Time for a Spyro thread boys

Which was your favourite? Gotta be 1 for me
>>
also, post copelands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4IbvdqyNcQ
>>
What was the third one, the one with the yeti and penguin?

That was my favourite one.
>>
3. Loved the companions and how almost every world flowed well. It's a shame the Sorceress was a disappointing villain.
>>
Two was the best.

I felt like they were running out of ideas with 3. They were all over the place with it.

>lol dinosaur cowboys
>>
>>343289583
2 suffered (suffered is probably the wrong word) from this almost as much. 1 was the only one that felt like it had some coherency between the levels and the homeworlds
>>
File: 1464089771017.jpg (3 MB, 2512x3552) Image search: [Google]
1464089771017.jpg
3 MB, 2512x3552
Spyro 1 will always be my favorite.

So damn comfy and replayable.
>>
I've loved and replayed the original 3 games since they were first released. While I think each of the three games got better with each sequel, Spyro 1 is my favorite. Spyro 2 is the most nostalgic, while Spyro 3 was the best.
>>
>>343289047
2. It felt much more polished than the first mechanically without falling into an over reliance on gimmick segments like 3.

All three are good but it's the one that holds up the best.
>>
File: spyro the anarchist.png (866 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
spyro the anarchist.png
866 KB, 600x589
>>343289047
>>
File: image.gif (51 KB, 1050x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
51 KB, 1050x600
>>343289047
2>3>1
>>
>>343296036
3 had too much gimmicky bullshit to be considered better than 1. 2 is an all-round improvement on the gameplay front.
>>
>>343289047
2>1>3>the rest

Basically the same as the Crash series.
>>
>>343296843
This comment sums it up perfectly. 3 isn't a bad game by any stretch, it just didn't quite have what 1&2 had.
>>
What's the worst level in the trilogy and why is it Charmed Ridge?

>Those buggy ass mushrooms that just refuse to let you land on them 99.99% of the time

>That shitty ass SGT Byrd mission

>that legitimately boring platforming and annoying enemies.
>>
>>343289047
3 had my favourite levels, collectables and music. But I love the first three almost equally. God I miss spyro, time to replay again.
>>
>>343297235
What was the best level of the serie and why was it Frozen Altars?
>dat ice breath
>dem cozy penguins
>dat music
>dem FUCKING SNOWMEN WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>343296036
>3 better than 1
3 had shit minigames and all other characters controlled like shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.