[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought depth out on a whim as it was 6 bucks on sale and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
I bought depth out on a whim as it was 6 bucks on sale and I've been enjoying the deep sea atmosphere of subnautica.

Holy shit, this game is the TITS. Anyone else play?

If you're a diver and want to fuck up sharks and win every time add me noclipper27
>>
oh boy, another asymmetrical mp only fps
>>
>>343287625
This and Dead By Deadlight are actually good though.

Never played Evolve and I guess Project Reality is good if you consider that asymmetrical.

Seriously though this game is good. It's a twitch shooter and since you can swim up, down, left, right it adds a lot of depth
>>
>>343287468
I agree Depth is a great game anon but not many people here are probably gonna give it any credit.
>>
>>343288520
There's literally NOTHING wrong with it.

Except I just fought against two great whites and they are way too OP.
>>
>>343288770
>great whites
>op

Nah, hammerhead is by far the most OP shark.
>>
I bought and played the game about a year ago and it was fun as shit, have they added any new features or weapons and what not since then?
>>
>>343287781
Project Reality is all about the "roleplaying" on mic chat desu.
If you happen to get a good squad leader.
Its not necessarily about making good decisions but more about the flair or whatever
>>
File: 1398163624724.png (230 KB, 455x443) Image search: [Google]
1398163624724.png
230 KB, 455x443
>>343289021
>Its not necessarily about making good decisions but more about the flair or whatever

I mean if you're a shitter it is.
>>
>>343289021
Project reality could use more lax guys.
Spergs who make invite only vehicle crews and then throw a hissy fit when someone else "takes their backup" are a real bummer.
>>
>>343288805
I feel like they were more armored than whites but whites are WAY faster.

Fuck whites.
>>
>>343289939
It's the complete opposite.

Hammerheads are more OP because they're special ability is they can just charge you against a wall and kill you instantly.

They don't have to thrash you at all. They can charge in smash you and they're out of there in seconds. Hammerheads ability is literally that they can take more damage.
>>
>>343290059
Great whites ability is they can take more damage*
>>
>>343289021
>Project Reality is all about the "roleplaying"
No it absolutely is fucking not, its about working together

If someone runs around going "WE HAVE CONTACTS AT 265 ENGAGING AND FLANKING FROM RIGHT BRAVO MOVE TO THE EAST"

People will call you a faggot and leave your squad
>>
>>343287468
Depth is a great game, too bad the developers are killing it with the silly skins, look at this shit.
>>
>>343290410
The premise is already about as silly as you can get, anon.
>>
>>343290119
Yeah but HH seem REALLY slow.

>>343290410
Easier to see if anything. I don't play as shark at all so fuck it.

Just beat two great whites easily.
>>
There's got to be ONE decent diver here that wants to play...
>>
File: Menacing.jpg (37 KB, 362x632) Image search: [Google]
Menacing.jpg
37 KB, 362x632
>>343291376
I'd play with you ANON but I'm away from my PC for the next 3 days.
>>
There's got to be ONE decent diver here that wants to play...
>>
Is the game alive?
>>
Thinking of grabbing this, is there an active playerbase for this still?
>>
I'll only play it if they realize a Horrors from Innsmouth costume pack for the sharks so I can play as a R'yleh descended terror fish.
>>
>>343294568
*R'lyeh

Fuck I'm dumb
>>
>>343293887
650 playing.

I consider a game dead when I can't join servers.

>>343294369

Played it for 5 hours straight. It's gud.
>>
>>343295286
How long are queue times?
>>
>>343295384
30 secs - 2 minutes. I only play Diver. Not sure of Shark load times.

USA east + west at 7-10am eastern time.
>>
Watch this video if you're on the edge with buying it (it's 6 bucks you fucking hamburger helper)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9-V5MwZ-n4
>>
>>343295545
PS: This guy sucks at playing it and doesn't show gameplay with the better guns. I don't use anything but spearguns because I like to just get that one shot to the face.

There's also mines, underwater turrets, sensor buoys, flares, and more.

You can really cuck the sharks if you're good.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.