[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is horde losing 90% of battlegrounds? should I just give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: fanart-1169-full.jpg (2 MB, 5386x4110) Image search: [Google]
fanart-1169-full.jpg
2 MB, 5386x4110
why is horde losing 90% of battlegrounds?

should I just give up and roll alliance?
>>
all the pvp nerds are on alliance for dodgy racials
>>
>>343276112
FPBP

but it may change in legion
>>
>>343276046
Alliance pwns only on EU - I've tried to play on US server last year - there alliance is the side for retards.. it's completely the other way around.
>>
I wanna roll a healer for legion

which class is the most fun healer?
>>
Because I'm not playing
>>
>>343276046
All the players with half a brain left that shitty game by now. Have fun with your 5 spells/abilities. The fact of the matter is Blizzard really doesn't need to fix the game because they have Hearthstone and Overwatch. Idiots continue to use their shitty cash shop for mounts and shit too LOL, yeah, its over.
>>
Recently got the itch to return, decided to look up Survival hunters who I heard were getting a melee spec.

Had a lot of things in mind, maybe they specialized in a bunch of bleeding abilities that caused their victims to bleed out? Melee hunters sound so interesting!

Took a look at the actual hunter rotation... all abilities look the same, there's no variety at all. Just spam mongoose strike, I couldn't even tell you what the difference between it and raptor strike was aside from the different name, slight change in animation and the numbers...

Laziest spell/ability design ever.
>>
>>343276046
I think it's the PVP channels on youtube are all humans, tryhards found out about the human racial by association and blizzard doesn't give a fuck about fixing EMfH.
>>
>>343277218

discprist pretty much just puts markers on who they want to heal and then DPS, which heals their marks. pretty cool.
>>
>>343277782
The devs have two retarded reasons for simplifying class mechanics:

>costs too much to maintain and balance
>tards continue to qq about 2hard4me

FUCK BLIZZARD, don't buy their shit. Activision destroyed them.
>>
>>343276046
Yes, just play a NIGHT ELF MOHAWK.

Clearly the only worthwhile class in the game.
>>
lets see
>any serious pvp rerolled human because fuck balancing alliance racials
>alliance got bored of losing every battleground during vanilla and paid faction change
>half the battlegrounds favor alliance
if you can't stand adapting to new strategies or its like half the retards playing horde that just says "let them win", reroll alliance please
>>
>>343279712
Let's not forget than in late wod they added a mechanic where you can que random bg's as alliance if you're horde.
>>
In the bracket I'm in, Horde lose AV and Isle 100% of the time, but have a high win ratio of literally everything else.
>>
>>343276046
To busy raping Arena
>>
>>343276046
>should I just give up and roll alliance?
No, we don't need more horde retards on alliance, that will just shit the balance because all the shitters on horde move over to alliance and we start losing.
>>
>>343276046
cause all the players that were good quit long ago
>>
>>343282396
I checked the arena ratings, all of the top dudes are Alliance as well
>>
>>343282458
so we will be back to vanilla bg days? i fail to see the problem
>>
>>343276046
alliance racials have been broken forever

why would you roll anything but human or gnome for pvp
>>
File: pop.png (426 KB, 602x600) Image search: [Google]
pop.png
426 KB, 602x600
>pvp
>retail
>fun
>2016
cmon cro..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.