[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
monster hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Monster_Hunter_logo.png (152 KB, 386x273) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter_logo.png
152 KB, 386x273
So, i was planning to buy monster hunter on my 3ds, but i don't know which one to buy. Should i start from the beginning of the series, buy the 4u or wait for the generations?
>>
>>343275586
Gt the newest ones.

You'll be hard pressed.

IF you want to start somewhere to learn the series, 3u (preferably on the wii u) or 4u is a good start.
>>
I never played any of the others but I started off with 4U and it's been pretty easy to get into. /mhg/ over at /vg/ has been very helpful too.
>>
>>343275586
4U is the best entry point and the best game in the series. But the next game is only two weeks away, and pretty much all online will move there. But the new game is twice as short, so it'll probably be short lived, and many people will come back to 4U after they're done with it.
>>
>>343275669
Right now the only thing i want is to have some fun, spent hundreds of hours on grinding etc. I assume that Gt should be the best since it's the newest but i saw a lot of negative comments because it's semi spin-off and is going to be short.
>>
>>343276257
So since everyone is going to play Gt should i start there, achive everything and then start 4U?
>>
>>343275586
3U is the best, but doesnt have online
4U is great, and has online
X is, meh, I mean its fun enough, but I feel like the new styles detract more than it adds.
>>
>>343276454
So after all i should start from the "beginning" or complete X before it's dead?
>>
Two more weeks until X. Get that.
>>
>>343276447
Generations is quite different from the rest of the regular MH games in some aspects, since it's a celebratory "anniversary" game.
4U would give you a better look into a classic MH gameplay, but I guess you could do that.
>>
>>343276641
Tough choice honestly

If you can, get all 3.
>>
Thanks guy for resolving my doubts, i'll get X then 4U and 3U at the end.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.