[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be worth coughing up 13 bucks for Bioshock Infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Would it be worth coughing up 13 bucks for Bioshock Infinite just to play Burial at Sea? Was Burial at Sea any good?

Infinite still rustles my jimmies thinking about how nice of a game it could have been and not what it ended up being.
>>
with that dlc the end of infinite at least make sense.
>>
yeah i am thinking about this too.
I mean i didn't mind Bioshock Infite, but the only cool parts was walking around with Elizabeth in the city.Does this game have something like this?
>>
Just jerk off to the endless amounts of futa Elizabeth SFM and be done with it
>>
>>343267772
>futa
pleb taste
>>
I really didnt like it
>>
>>343267721
>>343267041
It's a lot of fun but requires both knowledge of infinite and the first game to really understand the plot. Especially Episode 1.

But to be totally honest, they are really fun additions to the franchise and are much better than Infinite itself. I would honestly recommend playing through infinite just to be able to understand burial at sea. It's that worth it.
>>
Not really. I'd say it was better than Infinite, but the story is still complete ass, Rapture is changed in stupid ways (there are now railings in the ceiling because reasons), and the ending specifically is rather stupid. Spoilers for the ending: From what I remember Elizabeth basically sets off the events of Bioshock 1 and 2 by helping Fontaine escape/getting Jack's phrase. All so that some Little Sisters can be saved, to which it's only a handful really.

The stealth mechanics and lockpicking are neat additions, but Infinite's gameplay wasn't very good or interesting to begin with. And in most ways it's the same. Add to it a pretty dumb story that actually mucks up some things about the original games and it's just not worth your time.

Just replay Bioshock 1 or 2 if you have to. Or play System Shock 1 or 2.
>>
>>343268430
>there are now railings in the ceiling because reasons
Man, that's fucking stupid. Especially because the lack and usage of the rail systems in Infinite was fucking kiddie roller coaster garbage compared to what we were originally presented with as a sprawling transportation system. It was like one of my biggest disappointments with the game.
>>
>>343268624
I think they give some little throw away line about it and you could say it's only in parts of Rapture that Jack didn't explore in Bioshock or Delta didn't explore in Bioshock 2. But still, the fact that they exist there is just a silly addition just so they can add an incredibly underutilized gameplay mechanic.
>>
Can't you just pirate? They don't deserve money for this shit.
>>
>>343269134
I've become a lazy shit with pirating.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.