[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAVE AT YOU!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dracula-1280x720.png (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dracula-1280x720.png
133 KB, 1280x720
HAVE AT YOU!
>>
I beat SOTN for the first time tonight. The inverted castle dragged on.
>>
>>343264187
with

HYDRO CORN
>>
>>343265021
What really killed the inverted castle for me was that most areas had the same fucking bgm.
>>
>>343265021
Is that all you have to say about it?
>>
>>343265338
Yeah that coupled with the kind of garbage enemy placement made it a bore. Thankfully you have most of the upgrades by that time to let you blaze through it.
>>343265418
Music was overall good, I liked the hammy cutscenes, and the normal castle was pretty great. Overall I think I like all 3 of the DS games more. I will say the OP weapons are pretty fun if you're into that. Personally I didn't go for the crissaegrim or heaven sword until I was almost done and I didn't use them against dracula.
>>
what the hell is this animal bullshit
>>
File: Guitar Solo.png (965 KB, 4096x3312) Image search: [Google]
Guitar Solo.png
965 KB, 4096x3312
>Godlike Guitar Solo plays
>>
File: What is a Man.png (1 MB, 4096x3312) Image search: [Google]
What is a Man.png
1 MB, 4096x3312
What IS a man, anyway?
>>
>>343264187

Chris Redfield!
>>
>>343264187

DRACULA, DIE NOW AND LEAVE THIS PLACE. YOU'LL NEVER BELONG HERE!
>>
>>343264187
WHAT IS A MEME?!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.