[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post your number 1 favorite game Theres nothing here, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 23e2.gif (87 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
23e2.gif
87 KB, 640x400
ITT post your number 1 favorite game
Theres nothing here, but one day there will be
>>
>>343262353
OP you are ma nigga

The Dig is GOAT
>>
Honestly, The Dig is probably the worst adventure game that LucasArts ever made.
>>
Deee-light-ed
>>
File: Are you my mother.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Are you my mother.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>343262353
So close OP, you were so close...
>>
>>343262353
I fucking loved this game. I played it as a child and didn't get far but I played it again a few years ago and blew through it in like two sittings. Short, but sweet.
>>
>>343263993
From what I hear that's because it was originally sposed to be a movie. Adventure games are just this side of depression quest in terms of being games, really
>>
Alien Soldier plays like an action movie you're never supposed to get and all the setpieces and surmounting gameplay to enjoy
>>
>>343263872
My ultimate nig
>>
super mario rpg
>>
File: Half-Life.jpg (18 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life.jpg
18 KB, 187x269
It's hard to pick out of the handful of games that I love to death, but Half-Life is probably the best summarization of my childhood, and it has everything I like about videogames in it. All the weird creepy New-Mexican office space/military complex vibes I got from this game are the same feels I had as a child being around the area I used to live in Utah in the late 90s and going to work with my dad and such. It's hard to explain but I just feel very connected to the half-life atmosphere, and I feel whoever was in charge or responsible for the games aesthetic probably had the same feels as I got or felt something similar. Just kind of that late 90s vibe of concrete and florescent lights.

Also it's just some of the best FPS gameplay you can ever experience.

Doom comes in close as well.
>>
File: 1446435596775.jpg (80 KB, 522x593) Image search: [Google]
1446435596775.jpg
80 KB, 522x593
Kotor 1 I liked kotor 2 almost as much but it always felt like the worlds were empty to me except dantooine. In kotor 1 there were nice comfy towns on each planet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.