[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witcher 3: Witchers get Wtitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: The-Witcher-3.jpg (664 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The-Witcher-3.jpg
664 KB, 1920x1080
Hey guys, wanna hear a Poland joke?

The Poles are so stupid, they actually gave away DLC away for free as a way of thanking their fan base for their support, instead of charging 4 bucks per horse armour skin!

Anyway, I just brought this game since it was half price. What am I in for?
>>
You start out thinking it's a waifu simulator BUT turns out it is a daughteru simulator
>>
For a huge disappointment after you finish the bloody baron since no quest line is as interesting or well written as it, at least until it gets to hearts of stone

Power through novigrad, it becomes a slog but skellige is quite good
>>
>>343259286
Lots of shitposters that never played the game. I did though, so I recommend you download http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/365/? if only for the quick access to potions, oils and bombs.
>>
>>343260681
Some of the Skellige quests are pretty fun. Bearzerkers, oven baby, politics. Most people at this point are just too exhausted by the length and breadth of the game that they don't even realize it. The baron quest is one of the first big ones so it of course gets the fresh eyes and experience. The later game quests don't get noticed that much because at that point the player is just wanting to finish the game.
>>
>>343259286

You're in for one if the best games ever
>>
> 15+ hours of cinematic cutscenes
>Tacked on ''RPG'' elements
>Broken/dog shit combat mechanic
>Fetch quests and Trail quests make up 90% of the content
>Map markers

Have fun
>>
File: 1356375186744.jpg (81 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1356375186744.jpg
81 KB, 640x427
I am so fucking sick of hearing about this game
>>
File: 1372238844077.gif (882 KB, 160x99) Image search: [Google]
1372238844077.gif
882 KB, 160x99
>>343263260
>come to /v/
>sick of hearing about video games
???
>>
File: 1396477274839.gif (1 MB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1396477274839.gif
1 MB, 330x312
i thought it was really good value for the price
hell i shouldve bought this game the day it went on sale the first time

i put 44 bux for the game plus the expansions

compared that to something like fallout 4
i pirated that shit and i felt ripped off
>>
>>343263260

I'm sick of your shitty fucking posting but you force us all to endure it despite none of it being video game related
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.