[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please talk about Starbound and how much of an absolute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2310015-starbound.png (156 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2310015-starbound.png
156 KB, 960x960
Can we please talk about Starbound and how much of an absolute shitshow 1.0 is going to be?
>>
>>343258650
1.0 looks great, though.

Have you even played the nightly build recently?
>>
>>343258650

I forgot I have this game. Ended up buying the four pack, used two, and have two Starbound games unused in inventory.

I've been waiting for it to get good.

I'm down for some trades, if anyone wants to, for either of the two, or both.
>>
>>343258650
Wait, is it still in early access?
>>
>>343258839
It's coming out of early access in July
>>
I thought Starbound was fine: Ran well, cool feel, settlements could looks absolutely beast when you put cool furniture in it. 100+ hours for me
>>
>>343258650
when was the projected release time on their road map?
>>
>>343258709
So you've just conveniently forgotten the trail of broken promises left behind by tiy?
>>
>>343258650
The game was dead to me when they had the overhaul update that changed focus to more of a linear progression and less on exploration. By the end, nothing was a threat except the end game planets, which are all boring lava planets
>>
>>343259136
>Road map

HAHAHA AHAHAHA
>>
>>343258709
GO BACK TO YOUR HUGBOX TANZNUKETERROR
>>
>>343258768
/magnumbonum
>>
>all they have to do is make Terraria in space
>they don't make Terraria in space
Great fucking going retards
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.