[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this possibly the greatest game of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 654635473.jpg (124 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
654635473.jpg
124 KB, 1191x670
Is this possibly the greatest game of all time?
>>
>>343258425
I think so.

It's multiplayer play at it's purest almost. I'm glad Valve took it. If it was still with Blizzard they probably would ahve focused on the storyline or some shit, and sold a yearly 'expansion pack', and we'd all be whining about the good days of Dota.
>>
>>343258425
Its one of the best online experiences by far, if I could play without the fucking .5 delay every click I wouldnt ever leave my room.
>>
find me another game that allows me with great effort to become godlike compared to other players without cheating and I'll probably move on
so far dota is the only game that can do that for me
>>
You mean the greatest lag of all time
>>
>>343259107
this
>>343258947
Does no one else get that .3-.4 sec delay everytime they move? I got this move delay for some reason 8-10 months ago, around the time source 2 client became mandatory, Havent played Dota since October, that shit is unbearable, cant believe some retarded network shit is what finally made me quit after hours of playing every day since 2011.
>>
File: TI5 Team Evil Geniuses.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
TI5 Team Evil Geniuses.webm
3 MB, 960x540
is this possibly the greatest team of all time (minus Aui)?
>>
>>343258425
Haha are we going to see hl3 next year?
>>
>>343259568
Daily reminder TI5 was staged
>>
>>343259846

you're right it was primarily on a stage
>>
>>343259968
Did you think that was clever?
>>
But thats not Heroes of the Storm.
>>
>>343258425
Sure, with the shittiest community of all time.
>>
>>343260093

not as clever as claiming a competition was rigged
>>
>>343260219
>lets all go into the rosh pit and lose haha we're totally not staging some sort of epic play for the other team

>le 6 million dollar echo slam OMGGGG
>>
>>343258425
>mobashit

Fuck off
>>
>no one has recreated Warcraft 3 mafia or the SC2 mafia customs yet
Why
>>
>>343260396
Dota 2's custom game editor is worse than SC2's.
>>
>>343259568
OG or Shanghai Major Team Secret are probably the best teams.
>>
>>343260396

There's not as much demand for custom games in DotA
>>
>>343258425
no its boring
>>
Why does the game have many, and somewhat large, updates?
>>
>>343260716
Sorry i meant to post this in the Overwatch thread.
>>
>every International winner (except iG) qualified for TI6

I'm really looking forward to the International this year
>>
>>343260653
People were gushing over the potential of custom games in the source engine when it was announced. Recreating those WC3 memories.
>>
>>343261231

At the end of the day people just wanna play DotA itself

There's not a lot of incentive right now to play customs instead of regular game modes
>>
>>343260782
micro transactions keep funding constant; and Valve's worker policy is "Work on what you want to work on." which i guess means, Valve employees like the game
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.