[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: KatAM_Boxart.jpg (239 KB, 1200x1201) Image search: [Google]
KatAM_Boxart.jpg
239 KB, 1200x1201
What does /v/ think of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

I'm currently playing this and it's been a not-so-fun experience. I feel like this game would be much more fun with friends.
>>
I remember it being pretty good.

Never played it with friends though
>>
I used to like it, but subsequent playthroughs haven't been as fun. Well, the bosses are fuckin neato at least.
>>
>>343254572
best kirby game, up there with SSU and CC
>>
File: 1465523937326.png (308 KB, 554x603) Image search: [Google]
1465523937326.png
308 KB, 554x603
>>343254572
It's one of my favorite Kirby games. The only thing I hated was the final boss, with or without Galaxia Sword.
I would always start with Candy Constellation and finish with Radish Ruins or Olive Ocean.
>>
>>343254572

I'd say it's my favorite Kirby game of that style.

It took everything from the dreamland games (originals/remakes) and a few things from super star and improved upon it.

I'd also go as far as saying it was the height of the Kirby series. The remake of superstar and squeak squad weren't as good IMO and since then they've used the IP for the under 10 audience.
>>
>>343254572
Best Kirby game remains Adventure.
>>
I love it
I love any game that has branched paths that can inter-connect with eachother. Kind of like Banjo-Tooie.
>>
It's a Metroidvania whit Kirby skin... And i dont like too much Kirby soo this is the only game a have played
>>
I had siblings to play with and I can say multiplayer is wonderful in this game

You go around and do whatever you want and call up friends when you want them it's a really...dare I say comfy experience
>>
>>343254572
Fucking epic, it's metroidvania with kirby, what can be bad about it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.