[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats The Wire of Videogames and why is it Grand Theft Auto IV ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: the-wire.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the-wire.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
Whats The Wire of Videogames and why is it Grand Theft Auto IV ?
>>
>>343245010
This show any good? Been thinking about watching it.
>>
>>343245178
if your interested in law enforcement and the criminal justice system yes. I loved it because im a CRJ major and plan on going to law school. My friend who is a business major hated it and thought it was boring as fuck, which is was even for me sometimes.
>>
>>343245010
EVE Online basically,
>>
>>343245178
It's half about ghetto nigs, half about detective shit and bureaucracy. CIA is in it for you.
>>
File: 1439786027064.jpg (25 KB, 221x213) Image search: [Google]
1439786027064.jpg
25 KB, 221x213
>>343246123
>>343246446
Hurm. Does it stay on point for the duration of the series or does it go off the rails towards the end like most of these shows tend to do?

Also, on a scale from 1 to Law and Order, how realistic is it?
>>
Sorry to hijack the thread but are they any good shows for Networking majors besides Mr. Robot and Silicon Valley?
>>
>>343246978
if 1 is not realistic and lawn and order is 0 then The Wire is 20.
and I'm not memeing
>>
>>343246978
>Also, on a scale from 1 to Law and Order, how realistic is it?

kek, I mean "unrealistic" of course, sorry.
>>
>>343247143
Duly noted, thanks anon. Glad I didn't have to go to that cesspool /tv/ for this shit.
>>
>>343245010

Easy

Mass effect 1 and 2.
>>
>>343246978
Very realistic, but every season is a different story. Different bad guys, different characters, some stay some so, alot of new ones. Each season is about something wrong with society like our school systems and the bureaucracy and niggers
>>
>>343246978
It's not a show for everyone but I enjoyed it quite a bit overall. Good characters and stories from season to season, quality doesn't really fall off like a lot of other shows. Very character driven show overall.
>>
>>343246978

Pretty realistic except for most of season 3, which happens to my favorite. Season 4, for the most part, is very unrealistic. If you're watching for realism then season 2 is the best.
>>
GTA IV had a terrible story, it was like a 12-year old's attempt at making a Scorsese film.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.