[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after all the threads about this game is /v/ just going to drop it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (521 KB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
image.png
521 KB, 1125x2001
So after all the threads about this game is /v/ just going to drop it?
>>
>needing 7 reasons to make GoT unwatchable

You only need two, D&D
>>
>>343246039
Dabid!
>>
>>343244797
/v/ already had its threads about it when it came out. Did you miss them?
>>
Yes, I base all of my game purchases on /v/ posts.
>>
Why would you even trust western reviewers on japanese games. Their metrics depend on how much progressive wank a game has more than anything else.
>>
>>343244797
If the game came out and was incredibly good or hilariously bad then you would see constant threads about it. Unfortunately it was neither and was merely alright. It is hard to shitpost about things everyone is sort of indifferent about.
>>
>>343244797
here's the reality, Star Ocean always was a rather mediocre series. Decent ideas always ruined by Tri ace's own idiocy and terrible design logic. there are just fuck all of big platform JRPGs anymore. nobody expected Star ocean to be good, it was just nice to have a jrpg coming out.

theya lways dick aroudn ont he medieval planets too much for my liking, i only ever liked the series for the ending variety via personal events, and if you can't let me ship control the lead or you tried anything close to the shit Hope tried you can fuck off and stay dead.
>>
File: 1436223509438.jpg (59 KB, 602x673) Image search: [Google]
1436223509438.jpg
59 KB, 602x673
>>343244797
The only thing I'm dropping is my zipper.
>>
>>343244797
Tell me what those 7 reasons are instead
>>
The only thing that really turns me away from it is the horrible AI/camera angles

It's going to be the same as tales of Zestria
Giving me high expectations only to be let down
>>
>Likable cast
A step up from Star Ocean 4 already.
>>
>>343244797
Star Ocean was never good. Tri Ace is basically a mobile fucking shit dev. There was a few cucks who thought it would be even though people were saying it was shit for months.
>>
>>343246039
1. Daenerys
2. Targaryen
>>
>>343244797
What the fuck do they mean by "uneven production"?
>>
>>343247269
Some things are good some are terrible, which is pretty usual for Tri Ace.

My guess is models are technically super detailed, but the mainc ast obviously is prone to potato, and backgrounds are clearly well done, Npcs are probably shit tier generic etc.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.