[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Kane_and_Lynch_cover_art.jpg (35 KB, 354x439) Image search: [Google]
Kane_and_Lynch_cover_art.jpg
35 KB, 354x439
Is pic related worth playing?
>>
>>343244387
maybe for cheap, and more so co- op, so you can be amused by lynches bouts of insanity.
>>
>>343244387
no, its a generic tps with edgy characters
there is really no reason to play this
>>
>>343244387
Sure, it's a fun co-op game
>>
If its Cheap

Sequel was pretty shit but it had a cool idea but fell flat
>>
>>343244636
>>343244687
Is it worth playing just for the single player? I don't have anyone for co-op.
>>
File: kl4.jpg (353 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kl4.jpg
353 KB, 1280x720
>>343244387
It had some cool levels, like the disco and bank heist , but I wouldn't pay money for it.
>>
>>343244894
>>343244924
Pritty much this. You don't get to Choose your character and honestly Lynch has the most interesting parts. (which they get rid of in the sequel when he actually is the main character. Because you can absolutely fall flat twice on a good idea.)
>>
>>343244894
It was pretty meh

Sequel had pretty decent multiplayer (If they ever fucking fixed it)
>>
Absolutely not. It was shit when it first came out. I replayed it recently and its still just as shit.

If you want a good game, play the second one. Its short, sweet, has a neat lo-fi aesthetic which it nails perfectly from a visual and audio standpoint. Multiplayer is fun too if you can find people playing sometimes.
>>
>>343245218
This

Get it if it's really cheap, because it's pretty fucking short

I enjoyed Multiplayer but last time I played it was broke as shit
>>
>>343244894
It's okay, enjoy the gritty story but I recall it kinda goes downhill once they raid cuba or something.
>>
>>343244387
I heard the online was a really cool cops and robbers sort of thing.
>>
>>343245539
That was the sequel, it was really dope
>>
>>343244387

multiplayer was payday done right

>not killing all your team mates and taking all their dosh
>>
>>343246774
>>not "mitigating danger" as the cops, taking down the asshole that killed you, and taking the finders fee for all the dosh he was holding
>>
File: 4876970_700b.jpg (31 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
4876970_700b.jpg
31 KB, 640x400
Max Payne 3 is Rockstar's answer to this.
>>
>>343244387
Yeah. see >>342996391

>>343248542
Yeah, and not a very good one because Rockstar can't write for shit. Okay game tho.
>>
>>343244387
Kane & Lynch is fun co-op. The first game has no online co-op, only the second game does. I liked the second game better than the first, you don't need to know the story or anything, but both games are mediocre at best.
>>
i don't know about the first but the second is have a crash that eidos is refusing to fix and it makes the game unplayable
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.