[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she do to deserve so much humiliation in such a short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: ScreenShot2.jpg (828 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot2.jpg
828 KB, 1920x1080
What did she do to deserve so much humiliation in such a short span of time?
>>
>>343242925
>she
>>
>>343242925
I wish they had made the thieves guild questline optional like the dark brotherhood questlines, I would've loved to have been able to kill them all, including the blackbriars
>>
>>343243246
THIS. Im running through it again and all the non-choices in this game are killing me.
>>
>>343242925
>is a whore
>gets "humiliated" by revealing that she sleeps with a lot of people
I mean

Okay
>>
>>343243246
>including the blackbriars

This annoys the hell out of me. I really wanted to fuck their shit up but it's not an option at all.
>>
>>343246760
The word you're looking for is slut. She doesn't charge people to sleep with her.
>>
Why were all the guilds in Skyrim shit? I can't think of a single memorable moment or a quest I'd love to play through again

meanwhile the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion was easily the best part of the entire game
>>
>>343247218
I liked Savos Aron and Karliah's quest desu.
>>
>>343243246
Making Maven essential is Skyrim's greatest crime.
>>
>>343243246
The one Blackbriar daughter is fine, just a little spooky.

>>343246937
It's kind of part of her religion.
>>
File: Skyrim Thieves Guild.png (111 KB, 746x938) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim Thieves Guild.png
111 KB, 746x938
>>343247218
Because Bethesda are incapable of better writing than a sixth grader
>>
Morrowind is objectively worse than Skyrim and Oblivion is superior to both.
/thread
>>
>>343247559
>>343248043

Why was Karliah's voice so cute?
>>
File: 1311611443783.jpg (37 KB, 324x294) Image search: [Google]
1311611443783.jpg
37 KB, 324x294
>>343247218
Played a bit of every guild, and I found that every quest was just kill, kill and more killing. Though I really liked the Thieves guild, by the third quest or something I fucking realized that you don't actually use sneak and steal shit, you only fucking kill shit.
Only thing I liked in this piece of shit was your way up to mount Hroghtgar, loved Paarthurnax.
But then the first fight with Alduin happened, and it all went to shit.
>>
skyrim hate thread?

>expecting region-wide manhunt in quest to kill dark brotherhood
>go to this one cave and kill everyone
>>
>>343248043
I wish every game developer would hire a guy like this. Just someone who gets to look at the writing and say "this is fucking bullshit and makes no sense" before it's put into the game.
>>
File: 1466938702253.jpg (43 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1466938702253.jpg
43 KB, 600x606
>>343249651
It just bugs me how these guys are "professional writers" and don't have fucking common sense.
JUST
>>
File: skyrim children.gif (1020 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
skyrim children.gif
1020 KB, 215x300
>>343249651
It probably has more to do with the disconnected approach they have to making their games rather than the writers being pure shit, they're bad no doubt, but I'm certain that a lot of their work gets further butchered by the hectic style of development, everything in Skyrim feels loosely glued together without any real focus or direction
>>
>>343247218
Because bethesda is like any big company and kills off their best people through jealousy.

Example: Emil Pagliarulo is perhaps one of the best level designers in gaming, he is the guy who made the dark brotherhood quest line in oblivion AND he made the cathedral level in thief back when he worked with eidos.

What did bethesda do when the main story was trashed and his was held up as great? Couldn't fire him because he'd did nothing wrong so they promoted him. Lead designers just manage the team, they don't actaully make anything.

So he was lead designer for fallout 3, 4 and skyrim and not allowed to do what he wanted for any apart from a few small side quests he snuck in.

Gaming will always be fucked when talent less hacks can force good game makers to not work on what they are good at.
>>
>>343249256
Alright, alright, Skyrim has a lot of fucking problems, but posts like this just remind me how retarded an average /v/ goer is. Nigger, pay some fucking attention. DB in Skyrim is reduced to one fucking cave and like 10 members because the organization is a ruin and a mere shadow of its former self, this shit is hammered into your head, hell, they don't even follow the DB rules, they don't even preform the rituals or give a fuck about Sithis, they're basically a bunch of edgy mercs. The game is full of faults but pay some fucking attention nigger and you might actually have some fun.
>>
>>343249256
To be fair, skyrim's DB was supposed to be shadow of its former self.
>>
>>343243246
Skyrim is for the completionist, not the role player.
>>
>>343250465
>Gaming will always be fucked when talent less hacks can force good game makers to not work on what they are good at
Well now who's to blame for turning video games into a homogenized Hollywood industry?
>>
>>343250823
>Skyrim
>Complete
Oh boy have fun completing radiant quests, senpai. No matter how hard you try you will never actually get 100% in it.
>>
>>343251224
The jews!
>>
>>343249256
>skyrim hate thread?
Oh my god yes anon, Skyrim hate thread.
>Level scaling enemies
>No new method, magical effect, or any sort of twist for attacking you, just bigger health bars and greater damage
>Level scaling loot
>Including unique artifacts
>Quest markers
>Falling into a pitfall of linear dungeons and fetch quests because of quest markers which I do think quest markers can reasonably be argued for, but Skyrim is a substantial point against them
>Essential NPCs
>HAVING ANY ESSENTIAL NPCS. SERIOUSLY IT'S TOP LEVEL FAGGOTRY TO MAKE YOUR MOST ANNOYING CHARACTERS UNKILLABLE. (sorry for caps)
>Shoddy writing that could have been mildly acceptable
>had it not been ruined with shitty voice acting and their Frankenstien's monster engine.
Maybe more to come , there's certainly plenty of ammo and I really like hating on Skyrim. The Skyrim Defence Force does have a point that its not completely terrible and that it can be fun (especially with mods), but holy shit they fucked so much up and deserve to continuously catch shit for it. The worst part is that after Morrowind I held TES near and dear to my gaming experience for a long time. I realize a lot of people here have seen their favorite franchises shat on, but it sucks nonetheless.
>>
File: wojak and the fury of the sun.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wojak and the fury of the sun.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>try to roleplay as an upstanding knight
>go to Riften for the first time
>that cunt rolls up to you and gives you his bullshit thief speech
>unlawful Thieves' Guild quest is in your log forever
>>
File: 4633066-7416513324-14286.jpg (827 KB, 2404x1260) Image search: [Google]
4633066-7416513324-14286.jpg
827 KB, 2404x1260
>>343251319
Well I was actually expecting "normies" but thanks for your input /pol/.
>>
Is there a mod for Skyrim to put valuables in homes to make it actually worthwhile to be a thief?
>>
>>343249651
We already have those, they're called editors.
Bethesda is clearly in need of some.
>>
File: 72850_20160627162151_1.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
72850_20160627162151_1.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>343243246
>essential
Speaking about shit design choices. What the fuck was the point of having bloodstains and even bothering to try to find the moth priest when quest markers just tell you exactly what to do and where to go?
There is no thought put into these things, or maybe they do but then second guess themselves because they can't have casual retards miss content or get stuck.
Same thing with every quest that tells you to find something, the quest marker tells you exactly where everything is at all times.
Casualization of a series is the worst thing that happen, especially if you are Bethesda and you always push the barrier of casualization with every game.
>>
>>343250465
That's an interesting story, but do you have anything to back it up?
>>
>>343251672
Thank fuck warhammer is safe from this
>>
File: 1L6c6Us.jpg (210 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1L6c6Us.jpg
210 KB, 500x566
>>343243246
I really really wished Maven could be killed. The thieves are okay for me since their existance keeps the guards of the kingdom existance to do their shit. Maven on the other hand is just a corrupt shitlord and I would gladly stick a knife on her throat along with that justice jarl under her pay and every corrupt shit in Riften. I would make that Blacksmith(balimund is his name I guess) or the store-owner of the Bee and Barb or the owner of the RIften fisheries as the new Jarl for Christ sake than that slut.
>>
>>343251632
>don't commit a single crime, earn all money by chopping wood and killing bandits for the Jarls
>"Yer a thief, 'Arry."

And what the fuck was with the accent? That was especially funny since they gave American accents to the actual celtic inspired people on the other side of the country.
>>
>>343242925
>That horrible feeling when you can't remember a single Skyrim character except Ulfric
>>
>>343252514
There's also the quest to head to Bleakfalls Barrows to retrieve the claw for that shopkeeper, where he actually takes you out and points you towards it, and from there you can see the place on top of the mountain and know exactly where to head. It's the first quest I accepted in the game, so I was so fucking disappointed when it turned out it was the exception.

I assume the quest designers knew that quest markers would be on by default, but wasn't specifically told whether or not to design quests with that in mind. So you get some designers taking the easy route, while others try to give you some way to find the direction without quest markers, not realizing that no one will play without quest markers because the lazily designed quests make it impossible.
>>
>>343254079
Ulfric
Lydia
That guy from the main story that they blew 90% of their voice acting budget on
umm..
that jarl in Whiterun who is in all of those Skyrim poop videos
>>
>>343254187
They heavily advertised that one quest to give people the impression that proper directions were back, and to show off the "look at 3d object to solve the puzzle" gimmick, which was also pretty much absent outside of the claw quests.
>>
File: 3148891698161.png (1 MB, 800x3176) Image search: [Google]
3148891698161.png
1 MB, 800x3176
>>343248043
Another fix for the "why did you shoot me?" is just giving Mercer a dodge animation so that it looks like she was shooting at him, he dodged and thus the Dragonborn got hit with the arrow.

This would have made Mercer look like an actual threat with the ability to dodge sneak attack arrows. Probably could be explained away with the Skeleton Key giving him all that luck needed to dodge the undodgeable.
>>
>>343248043

The worst part of this quest is that you must sell your soul to nocturnal to end the quest, because somehow this mercer guy is all powerful, only the blessing of a daedra will tip the odds in your favor.

And when you get the power you sold your soul for....its a 10% bonus to sneaking, and you kill mercer anyway, because he is shit.

No wonder those nighganler faggots had all died.
>>
I liked skyrim. I played a bunch of hours with no mods on PS3 and when i got PC i modded the shit out of it.

The sex mods are so good.
>>
>>343254637
>He keeps telling you sweet sweet lies.
Can't wait for ES 6 and more Todd.
>>
>>343255000
>stealth archers
>>
>>343253949

That was the fucking worst.

All Bethesda had to do was add a check for total stolen items and have him approach you once you had over a certain number. It's the laziest thing in the game.
>>
>>343253949
>>343256406
Not to defend Skyrim, but i'm pretty sure you can tell him to fuck off and you don't have to do the quest.
>>
>>343246912
The daughter is fine. The elder son was an insufferable cunt but if Maven became Jarl he became her steward, dropped his trash talk and became polite.mThe sociopath was rather civil toward you and you can just spare his fiancee and left him to rot in jail. Maven was a bitch but she was your boss if you joined theive guild so just let her slide.
The Silver-blood however are pure evil and deserved to be destroy. Kill Thonar (as well as Madanach) and give Markath to Stormcloak in the peace threaty and take it back for the empire to exile his brother's sorry-ass to Windhelm.
>>
I always download shit loads of sex mods, I like the ones that add forced bondage gear, but honestly, TrapQuest is a better game if you want that kinda shit.

Are there any good mods for Fallout 4 yet?

All of those guys on /vg/ are fucking bullshit artists. All they do is post "gorgeous, sexy" screenshots that probably look horrible in motion.
>>
>>343256505
sure, but the quest marker is still there
>>
Anyone remember that trainwreck of a single player MMORPG, Kingdoms of Amalur? One thing I noticed that it did right was if you progressed in any of the three main faction quests then people who would have heard about it actually respond to it. Like, if you become the Archmage then the magic teachers act like you're observing their classes or seem incredulous that you'd want something from them. Townsfolk in the town with the mages guild ask if you're the new archmage. Incomplete subquests involving the mages guild change like the one where some lamer is trying to join the guild and now he just straight up begs you because you're the archmage, etc. That was pretty cool. Whereas default Skyrim really didn't have much change when you become the archmage.
>>
>>343256505

That's not the problem.

The problem is the guy autoforces dialogue with you and implies you're a thief. It's written like the guy is such a great judge of character that he can tell you're a scoundrel just by looking at you, except the dialogue occurs even if you've stolen 0 items. It's lazy and makes the Thieves Guild look like a bunch of retards.
>>
>>343257131
I just want to know why. Skyrim is a AAA production effort, a shitload of people went into its creation, NOBODY goes into game development for a paycheque, and yet it's like none of them had the passion for their craft or genre to try and explore it.
>>
>>343254370
>Balgruf
>Oh Balgruf
>Show us that sweet PUSSY
>>
>>343247218
oblivion was awful, that fucking brotherhood is hyped to shit
>>
>>343255559
Nocturnal even fucking said its a shitty deal to Karliah
>>
>>343251672
This is such a fedora lord level image. "Girls and 'alpha males' are ruining my precious hobbies!". The only people that ruin an industry are the game developers themselves.
>>
>>343254079

There are memorable characters in Skyrim. They're just all memorable for being huge cunts.
>>
File: Veezara.jpg (89 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Veezara.jpg
89 KB, 900x506
>>343254079
Mai hasubando
>>
>>343257212
>>343251632
He still let you join even if you fucked up the trial test.
>>
>>343257212

It was the same with the cannibal quest
>>
>>343242925
>implying that's not just Balgruuf in drag
>>
>>343257656
Thats a reddit opinion if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>343258331

With that one she was clearly trying to seduce you/use magic on you though. The dialogue options even acknowledge that.
>>
>>343256505
Yeah, but you don't get to call him out when he's completely wrong, or have an option to fuck him over for. When the dark brotherhood approaches you, the game acknowledges that some characters might have a problem with them even if they tripped the flag to start the questlines, giving you the option to kill Lucien/wipe out most of the Skyrim DB and tie off the quest.

With Brynjolf there weren't even any flags. He just walks up to a stranger that could be the reincarnation of fucking Hieronymus Lex for all he knows and tells you to commit a crime. You can choose to not do it, but then the quest just sits in your log forever, and you can't even attempt to get that criminal scum off the streets.

>>343258208
The problem is that some people don't want to receive the quest in the first place, not that they're fucking it up.
>>
>>343254370
You forgot that guy from the cloud district.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 160x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 160x225
Why force me into a quest with her and that prune? Why give me the option to kill the dragon, but not this miserable cunt?
>>
>>343254079
play a mod called amorous adventures.
it integrates into the main story and a lot of side quests and you basically get to fuck a lot of characters in form of quests.
you also get an incredible amount of exposition.
for example the trader chick in whiterun that owes some money to a cat turns out to be a drug addict that fucks herself with mammoth tusks.

bunch a fun little stories all around.
you get to cuck the ghost of of the king of solitude and fuck his wife - with his blessings.
>>
>>343258954
>or have an option to fuck him over for

I bet Bethesda intended that at one point. Most of Riften's dialogue is about how corrupt and horrible everything is, much like most of Markarth's dialogue is about the Silver-bloods.
>>
>>343259197
I respect the scope of that mod, but if I'm gonna install sex mods, it's gotta be rape and BDSM mods.
>>
>>343259576
it integrates with devious devices and some quests use the assets.
>>
>>343259816
Really? The description implies it's 100% vanilla.
>>
>>343252514
It's just an incomplete game. It feels like something they had big ambitions for and then either got lazy or ran out of time and just filled the game with follow-the-marker fetch quests.
>>
>>343259984
well obviously not all the quests use it and it is tame compared to other mods. however you can force sexlab to use dd animations if you equip your partner with stuff like a rubber suit or chains.
but yeah it is very vanilla and only 3 quests i think feature beatings or torture devices.

the mod is worth it though because it integrates so wall youd think its suppsoed to be in the vanilla game.
>>
> Trying to roleplay in Skyrim

I feel sorry for you all. I missed being a hunter in the woods of Cyrodill.

It was shit pay of course, but it felt good to actually earn new items then just waltzing into the local ruin.
>>
>>343255000
>Some noteworthy Nords include Ysgramor, Ulfric Stormcloak and Lydia
Every single time.
>>
>>343260427
the new "rpgs" aren't actually rpgs anymore

that stopped in like 06-07. Now "RPG" just means "stats and xp and it's probably open world too"

pretty depressing man
>>
>>343260427
install frostfall and hunterborn.
start a game and enable them and go live in the wildernis.
>>
>>343257974
this

If youre playing a game that is made by devs who will casualize it without problem for money, then youre playing the wrong game

Thats like marrying a well known slut thats sorta hot and then being pissed off at other guys when she starts cheating on you

when you want to choose one game as a hobby and play it for a long time.. you have to find a good game WITH good devs, they are the games future
>>
>>343260598
I want to know where this idea of RPG meaning "play literally any role you want" came from. The first RPGs were just wargame-inspired dungeon crawlers where you just spammed characters to get through some shittily designed gauntlet, and it was that way for a very long time.

There's a lot of reasons that TES has gone to shit, and none of them involve being able to autistically roleplay some random bum.
>>
>>343260971
>I want to know where this idea of RPG meaning "play literally any role you want" came from.

i dunno man maybe like 30+ years of tabletop RPGs like D&D? Do you know that RPG stands for Role-Playing Game?

very early D&D was a meat grinder that evolved from historical wargaming were you just re-rolled bob the fighter as bob the fighter 2 but that was in its infancy

Sounds to me you don't know shit about RPGs and your first experience with an "rpg" was oblivion or maybe morrowind
>>
>>343261412
The two games that people champion as being "play any role you want".

Tabletops get the same dumb shit with people constantly veering off the rails for the sake of it and acting like that's an achievement.

Role-playing amounts to a combat role, a playstyle to conquer the material with. Playstyle that is just as often chosen by the DM or Designer over the player - because roleplaying as a hunter in Cyrodiil, like one lil anon said, and spending your days hunting shit isn't a fucking achievement and isn't what makes or breaks an RPG.
>>
>>343254079
I liked Cicero, as annoying as he was. One of the few characters where it felt like they actually tried.
>>
File: TESV_Character_Mjoll.png (1 MB, 600x1080) Image search: [Google]
TESV_Character_Mjoll.png
1 MB, 600x1080
I'm thinking of getting some followers but I want them to have personality.
The only one I know is Mjoll the Lioness, she doesn't use stock lines and talks about herself, is there anyone else in the game that has unique lines and personality?
>>
>>343262520
Serana is a good choice even if you can't marry her and she bitches about the weather no matter where you are.
>>
>>343262520
>I'm thinking of getting some followers but I want them to have personality.

Mods. Vanilla followers are meant to be generic.
>>
>>343262520
Get the mod for Tania The Hermit
>>
>>343247218
Hey man, Dark Brotherhood was good, but I played that game a lot in my teenage years, and while that game sucked at providing a challenge, the gorgeous score, colorful pallette, and to me, gorgeous graphics where enough to keep me playing over and over, just a chill game that makes me happy.
>>
>>343260427
I still feel like the biggest affront to role-playing in Skyrim is the essential NPCs. As edgy as it sounds, a lot of problems in Skyrim could be really easily sorted out if you had the freedom to kill anyone at any time.
>>
>>343261412

Name one video game RPG where you can role play whoever the fuck you want. Even Daggerfall stuck you in the role of a predestined schmuck.

Not tabletop games or MUDs.
>>
>>343260287
It also sends you off to do quests that you otherwise would never find or know of. I have 1000 hours and it sent me to shit I had no idea was even there. Fucking GOAT sex mod. I hope he does something similar for FO4 to flesh out some fucking characters. Also Amorous plus Bijins mods turned Camilla Valerius into mai waifu.
>>
>>343257460
>I like what we’ve done with the dialogue system… and having played Fallout 3 again recently I keep, in Fallout 4 when I’m playing, I keep hitting the button to leave dialogue. I keep forgetting, ‘Oh, I can just walk away’. I don’t have to wait for this guy to stop talking’. And now I’m playing other stuff, where there’s dialogue and I’m thinking, ‘Oh, I wish I could just walk away’. Because I don’t have the attention span for long dialogue! . . . Unless it’s Uncharted or anything by Naughty Dog, and then I never skip any of the dialogue – ’cause theirs is awesome.
That's a quote from Pete Hines, the vice president of PR and marketing at Bethesda. If that's the guy they picked to represent them in interviews and shit I can only imagine how casual a lot of the development team is. I've also heard it said that Bethesda as a whole is rife with nepotism.
>>
File: disamyed cat.webm (692 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
disamyed cat.webm
692 KB, 720x404
>>343268083
Riften has the most glaring terrible, restricted design choices made clear of any city.
First thing is that you are not allowed to enter but from one entrance why? No real fucking reason, it's supposed to be a shakedown but since every other guard is in on it why would he be concerned by you calling him out on it?
The real reason though is so the game can barf it's scripted events right at you the first moment you enter the city.
Mjoll and Arin are standing around talking about the thieves guild being in the city.
A few steps later Maul forces you into conversation, tells you not to cross the Blackbriars and tells you more about the thieves guild.
A few steps after that Sapphire of the thieves guild is shaking down a guy for money.
A few steps after that the thieves guild recruiter comes up to you forces you into a conversation, even if you cancel out of it in the first line, the game still gives you the questline you couldn't possibly know anything about.
If you happen to get into the city from any other area, you can do it simply by waiting a few hours for the workers of the meadary to come out from the back door, the character from the scripted event will never move unless you come up to them, they'll just stay there forever until their script is triggered.
The game has such an obnoxious way of handling quests, it's so blunt and that it forces them down your throat, otherwise you might have to actually explore and investigate to find content and we can't have that in an rpg.
>>
File: 1439293738077.png (369 KB, 650x700) Image search: [Google]
1439293738077.png
369 KB, 650x700
>>343250823
I actually never completed the thieves or dark brotherhood quest
Magebros represent
>>
>>343260427
Ive spent 100 hours doing a noncombat playthrough where I was a crafty dunmer merchant that started out cutting wood in riverwood and ended up owning literally every building in the entire province and had an entire PMC at my disposal. Ive spent dozens of hours just camping in Falkreath hold hunting game as a bosmer.

Mods really do help out if you are willing to invest the time looking for shit you want.
>>
>>343257131
kingdoms of amalur was actually pretty fun i thought, generic sure but fun.
>>
>>343266420
deadly reflex combat made combat pretty good.
>>
File: Smug coffee man.jpg (94 KB, 998x667) Image search: [Google]
Smug coffee man.jpg
94 KB, 998x667
>>343269267
>"Nuh uh traveller, gotta pay to get into Riften"
>"You're a dick, this is illegal"
>"WOAH SHIT CALM DOWN ALRIGHT YOU CAN GO IN JUST DON'T TELL ANYONE I TRIED TO EXTORT YOU"
You also forgot the scripted conversation that plays the first time you enter the inn, with the Mara priest trying to evangelize. Riften was such a shithole, and the TG questline is the worst out of any Bethesda game hands down. Only upside to that place was the absolute cutie Argonian running the inn.
>>
>>343243246
there's a pretty decent mod that lets you either slaughter the thieves guild dark brotherhood style or get maven locked up or something as an alternative
voiced too, stuck together from ingame VA lines
>>
>>343269534
How?

Did it add more mechanical complexity, speed, and improved SFX/Animation feedback, or did it just add more realism and shit like locational damage and pretend that's a good substitute for satisfying combat?
>>
>>343269737
The latter. There's no mods to make Bethesda combat not shit, but gimping somebody with an arrow to the leg and following up by slicing them in two with a battleaxe is more satisfying than firing fifty arrows into them from the shadows at least.
>>
>>343269549
>You also forgot the scripted conversation that plays the first time you enter the inn, with the Mara priest trying to evangelize
That one doesn't bother me because it doesn't force you into the conversation or result in a forced quest.
>cutie Argonian
>cutie
>Argonian
nah, nah man
>>
>>343243246
>tfw you realise that emil pagliarulo is an edgelord spastic that is only willing to put effort into writing his factionfu
I hate him so much.
>>
>>343269853
Well you take what you can get. Modding mechanics is a damn sight harder than adding and altering assets, and I'm surprised anybody tried.
>>
>>343252514
>complaining about UI features you can turn off

wew
>>
>>343270012
Quest markers are a UI feature in Dishonoured. They're a design decision in Skyrim, there's no substitute for them.
>>
>>343247218
The guy that wrote this questline also wrote the majority of Fallout 3, 4 and Skyrim.
Yep.
>>
>>343269737
all kinds of shit kicks, shield bashes, dodges for yourself and NPCs your acrobatics level was accounted for resistance to being knocked down there were dismemberment and stealth kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SBKSC6t4zU
>>
File: Keerava.png (1 MB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Keerava.png
1 MB, 600x1000
>>343269920
Fine man, more lizard pussy for me.
>>
>>343270068
>Hi! I'm fucking retarded and am unable to read quest log entries or pay attention to the NPC dialogue! I felt the need to post this so that everyone knows just how stupid I am!
>>
>>343252263
There are some mods that alter containers to have a chance for things like armor, soul gems, etc.
The most poorly named one and the only one I can think of is
>http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8228/?
The SIM treasure part in particular
there's also this which makes non-mod merchant inventories accessible as a chest but they're pretty easy to steal from in my experience so mileage may vary
>http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24399/? (there might be a better version of this, not sure)
Also any mod that adds generic NPCs wandering around (particularly with a fair amount of gold) is great for pickpockets
>>
>>343270168
>go kill guy/get thing
>no mention of place, or any directions
>just a quest marker
>hurr retard
>>
>>343270168
>Journal entries are simple one sentence directives like "Go to cuntfuck cave"
>NPC doesn't give precise instructions when telling you to go to cuntfuck cave, because 99.99% of all players will just follow the quest marker
>Even if you turn the map markers off the location is still automatically added to your map
>This happens even if you're supposed to go somewhere that the quest giver doesn't know the location of
The game is not built around allowing the player to find things themselves. There aren't enough landmarks, journals aren't descriptive enough, and NPC's don't go into enough detail when giving directions.
>>
>>343270168
Youre legit retarded dude. 99% of the quests would take 10s of hours just going to unmarked locations trying to find the fucking place to go. THERE. ARE. NO. DIRECTIONS.
>>
>>343270168
>Guy gives me a bounty notice for a wanted outlaw
>"Kill this nameless bandit at Assfuck Junction"
>Doesn't even try to describe where Assfuck Junction is
>Location just gets magically added to my map
>"lol why don't you just wander around the map aimlessly until you find Assfuck Junction on your own"
>>
File: 1463608801245.jpg (563 KB, 1500x1714) Image search: [Google]
1463608801245.jpg
563 KB, 1500x1714
>>343270168
The quests are designed so poorly that it's almost impossible to do them without markers.

At least in morrowmeme you were able to do most quests, with the exception of a few easily.

I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>343270343
>>343270372
>>343270430
Morrowfags need to kill themselves. No one wants to read 5 paragraphs of mostly inaccurate directions just to find the fag cave that contains the fag statue.

Don't make me post the image with that one morrowind quest where the npc gives you blatantly WRONG directions.
>>
>>343270524
>moving the goalposts so fucking far theyre no longer in the stadium

Do not reply to this post seriously. It is 100% Grade A Bait.
>>
>>343270168
the fuck are you on?

its literally
>quest updated
>new map marker added to map
>new log added to journal
>go to drauger cave 254950
>kill all drauger
jesus fuck, how many DEAD FUCKING PEOPLE ARE THERE IN THIS GRAVEYARD
skyrim has more draugar than textures that scale properly.
>>
>>343248871
>Guild quests
>Expect a long grind of quests and interaction with my new community of bros as I work my way through the ranks
>In reality you become The Chosen One, unlock the Guild's special perks and become leader of every guild within the first few missions

No wonder the mage college Elf wants you dead. He's been there for literally decades and you show up, do a dragon shout and are let in and become leader in less than a day.
>>
File: NETS.jpg (431 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
NETS.jpg
431 KB, 1600x1064
>>343270524
At least you admitted you were wrong.
>>
>>343270524
Morrowfags may be shit but skyrimfags are shittier.

t. Daggerfall master race
>>
>>343253949
I will never understand how it is Bethesda manage to so catastrophically misuse legitimately great voice actors like Robin Atkin Downes and Paul Eiding.
>>
>>343270117
>can throw your sword
heh
>>
>>343270642
>Those retards that insist that Bethesda doesn't have the resources to make cities large and impressive
>Making half the game's total cells be Draugr dungeons is totally cool though
Fuck Draugr, not only are they the most boring enemies to fight in the game, they're also far less interesting to look at than anything from the previous games. I remember getting a little spooked by zombies in Oblivion, Draugr are just beef jerky people wearing loincloths.
>>
>>343266420
>gorgeous score
>colorful pallette

This was probably my favorite part about the game. I don't understand why people stopped doing this and replaced it with edgy grey and piss filtered shit thinking it was artistic.
>>
>>343251224
NEVER FORGET
>>
>>343270168
Yeah, good luck on finding where <item> is at <random location> with no mention of it besides its name in the quest.

It's a design choice.
>>
>>343270838
Combat AI is leagues simpler than Villager or Citizen AI. You are not this dumb anon.
>>
File: 20160621234247_1.jpg (885 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160621234247_1.jpg
885 KB, 1920x1080
>>343270847
Making Skyrim colorful is hard. I've been doing my best to mod it but this is as good as I've managed.
>>
>>343270936
>actually doing the radiant quests

Holy fuck, why
>>
>>343270728
the same way that they have 4 npc's in the same location with the same voice actor all talking at the same time about something mundane that they shouldn't have any knowledge of happening.

how did everyone know that i murdered every living thing in markarth?

there were no survivors
>>
>>343242925
>Why does this game look like shit?
>WOAH YOU PLAY GAMES FOR GRAPHICS? FUCK OFF KID
>The gameplay is really boring
>IT'S NOT ABOUT GAMEPLAY, GO PLAY COD
>But the plot is dumb and boring
>WOAH YOU DON'T ACTUALLY PLAY THESE GAMES FOR THE PLOT TO READ A BOOK

Beth drones.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (187 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.gif
187 KB, 500x274
>>343270847
yeah, a lot of games try to capture one specific moment, or "feeling" the feeling behind oblivion is that casual western fairlyland,
and there is nothing wrong with that.
I don't know my man, maybe some day.
>>
>>343271001
No, it affects even more than just radiant quests.
There's a few quests that have you hunt down specific items like lutes or a weapon. Many will be placed in random dungeons each playthrough.
>>
>>343270989
>Implying that Bethesda's citizen AI is even complicated
>Whiterun has like 15 NPC's and they just walk circles all day
Wouldn't have been hard to add nameless NPC's that peruse shops, drink at the inn and carry stuff about. Fucking Hyrule Castle Town from Twilight Princess manages to feel more alive than any cities in Skyrim somehow. Cut the number of nearly empty Draugr dungeons by 75% and put that time and effort into making cities not shit. Every Bethesda game sells millions more than the last, there's no excuse.
>>
>>343271071
You do realize people like you are why the series is so bad now right?
>>
>>343271145
The real reason is because their totally-not-gamebryo engine can't render a bunch of dudes and deal with their simple AI without melting consoles
>>
>>343269128
>Play Fallout 4
>Walking toward someone triggers dialogue
>Take a few milliseconds to drop walking
>By that point I've answered three questions and skipped loads of dialogue
>>
>>343271145
If youre gonna use hyperbole right off the bat like that Im not even going to assume you know anything about AI packages. I guess you really are that dumb.
>>
>>343247218
Why is their door so stylized?
Might as well have a neon sign saying ASSASSINS CLUB near it.
They are meant to be hiding after all, and there is an active search for them.
>>
File: 1408909639634.jpg (44 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
1408909639634.jpg
44 KB, 424x362
I can't play any rpg without flat out power leveling, it's like I don't know how to have fun anymore
>>
>>343270726
One time, when I showed Daggerfall to my friend, he actually thought of doing the entire game without the travel map. Of course, I told him that he was insane.
>>
>>343249651
Bethesda has plenty of people doing that, but it also has other people saying OH SHIT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME JUST SUBMIT THAT QUEST AND MOVE ON
>>
>>343271297
Its hidden in a cave in the basement of a house in one of the main cities. Skyrims is an affront to god with it being right off the main road glowing bright red as fuck. Oh and its also 30 feet away from the holds Capital Village.
>>
File: hnngquarters.jpg (41 KB, 336x330) Image search: [Google]
hnngquarters.jpg
41 KB, 336x330
>>343271069
In a movie, I watch an extremely in depth story take place
in a beth game, I play a character a made up, in a subpar simulated world, I have no time limit, I can fight, steal, just throw paintbrushes around, spend three days in a pile of hay and then push a horses dead body into a lake
And in the movie game the ladders of us I play Draken Blake the charming five o clock shadow dude and I only get to enact through him and speak through him

>0/10
>>
File: 72850_20160402225958_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
72850_20160402225958_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Is there a more useless spell in the game than this?
And the only time it actually reveals anything it doesn't actually matter!
LO-fucking-L!
>>
>>343271281
>Being this stupid
I'm not saying that it'd be easy, I'm saying that Bethesda is the biggest RPG developer out there and there's no excuse for ALL of their AI being this bad. NPC's in Skyrim stand in the wrong locations, walk into walls, randomly start eating food in the middle of the street, bump into each other, etc. I'm just saying that their priorities are fucked if they're more interested in fluffing their games with nearly empty dungeons that serve no purpose other than padding out playtime by an extra ten minutes than making their main cities, especially capitals, feel alive. Filling the cities with nameless NPC's that do menial tasks while making named quest-important NPC's stand out with unique clothing and animations would be better than just making them all tiny.

There's really no reason for you to act like such an elitist prick. Nobody's talking about AI packages or the technology except you, I'm talking about distribution of time and resources.Stop being so confrontational for literally no reason.
>>
>>343271472
What does it do exactly?
>>
>>343257974
Game developers want the most money.
"Girls and alphas" are people who exist, there is many of them, and they aren't buying the game.
Best change the game so that they too will buy it, even if it means losing a few neckbeards, still net win.

Developers are being rational here. Maximize profit.
>>
>>343271542
Leads you to the nearest quest marker.
>>
>>343271542
draws a frequently incorrect line to your quest objective
>>
>>343271501
>Those retards that insist that Bethesda doesn't have the resources to make cities large and impressive
>Making half the game's total cells be Draugr dungeons is totally cool though

If you cant correlate AI packages to those two quotes where you are bitching you are too stupid to explain anything to. How is telling someone theyre dumb when they are confrontational lol?
>>
File: 1466743890922.png (544 KB, 580x655) Image search: [Google]
1466743890922.png
544 KB, 580x655
>>343242925
>new mod gives me error(9) in FNIS
>try all known shit to fix it with no success
>give up and start deleting mods I don't need
>forget to remove new mod
>discover that removing 0sex got it working again
>tfw don't even feel like playing anymore
This always happens with beth games, fuck
>>
>>343271542
It draws a line to your destination. Because for some people having a quest marker in a 100% linear dungeon still isn't casual enough.
>>
>>343271615
...what's the point, since they have quest markers, although objectively terrible?
>>
File: grigri.jpg (7 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
grigri.jpg
7 KB, 300x224
>>343271160
HAHAHAHA,
I never asked for multiplayer, to get rid of spears,
to add in seaelves as a high elf retexture or to make power attack the only way to get anything done

I'm just saying that trying to emit a cold dark and bruting atmosphere while trying to be pc and make money by making your "mature" game easy enough for all audiences to rhomp through is way shittier than what I am praising.

fuck off mustard
>>
>>343271751
All I am saying is that you Lord of the Ring dweebs that bought Oblivion in droves are why the series is so generic and casual as it is now. You cannot deny this. Im sorry anon.
>>
>getting used to rolling with your crazy DB family
>Haha let's kill them all, that's what happens in Oblivious :^)
>>
>>343271751
>add in seaelves as a high elf retexture
As someone who is a lore fag and bought ESO during the steam summer sale
I'm pissed about this
>>
File: 11135-1-1330135875.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
11135-1-1330135875.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
>>343270168
As with all Bethesda games modders had to do Bethesda's job for them.
>>
>>343271889
Have you mined any Dwarven Ore lately?
>>
>>343271678
I was saying that it took time, effort, manpower and money to make the 500 Draugr dungeons that plague Skyrim. That time and money could've been spent elsewhere, like increasing the size of most holds and maybe adding more houses, which has nothing to do with AI. You then jumped in, climbed up on your high horse, called me stupid twice, and started talking about AI packages as if I care. Bethesda has a serious problem managing resources and their priorities are fucked, that's a fact. If you want to jerk yourself off about how smart you are then fine, but don't act like that's what my original post was about.

>How is calling someone dumb not being confrontational?
I assume that's what your mess of a second sentence was meant to say. Don't call someone stupid twice if you don't want them calling you a retard in return.
>>
File: 11135-2-1330135892.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
11135-2-1330135892.jpg
434 KB, 1920x1080
>>343270168
>>343272038
Even when said job amounted to writing an additional line per journal entry Bethesda were just too lazy to do it.
>>
>>343269549
skyrim is so full of this it just becomes hilarous
>"orders of the jarl, NO ONES ENTER"
>"it's important"
>"oh okay, go in"
>>
File: 5VS3.png (1 MB, 1594x521) Image search: [Google]
5VS3.png
1 MB, 1594x521
What went wrong Skyrimfags?
>>
File: 1466732742209.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1466732742209.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>>343271856
I bought Oblivion cause I really liked morrowind,
dude, you are coming off so faggot right now.
the reason why people bought that game in droves is because it was advertised well, they made a lot of money off the previous title and they used an efficent setting; WESTERN RPG FAIRY LAND
and yeah, I know it doesnt have your favorites like cloud from final fantasy and blue mushroom dude, but it had a lot of great visuals, full voice acting, coded schedules, people sat down dude, they laid down, it was also a large leap, and it gained its own fanbase as well, skyrim, well, its fanbase is completely dependent on having good mods.
You are just mad cause normies took your favorite game from you,
try not to be so easy to read
>>
>>343272161
>Murder the fucking Emperor
>Run off the boat in plan view, naked, and jump into the river
>Swim to shore
>First guard to walk by makes fun of me for being naked and then walks into a tree for two minutes
Sugoi.
>>
>>343272038
Are you dumb? It literally says Retreive the Rueful Axe with Barbas?

You have to LITERALLY follow the dog to the cave.
>>
>>343272332
you're talking about the first step, where you follow the dog to the statue.
In this part he follows you
>>
File: 1466605260766.png (32 KB, 160x154) Image search: [Google]
1466605260766.png
32 KB, 160x154
>>343272193
Stop posting that picture, you fucking cunt.
This is like the 4th time.
>>
File: pick up the soap.jpg (345 KB, 650x1294) Image search: [Google]
pick up the soap.jpg
345 KB, 650x1294
>>343272193
it would be easier to write a list of things that went right.

let me start.

1. it was released
>>
>>343272290
Oblivion is pure shit and the worst game in the series though. Even Arena is better.
>>
>>343257131
One of Skyrim's biggest failings IMO is how faction questlines are handled. Becoming Archmage feels so fucking... empty. The monk guy basically says "good job you saved us now
LOL YOU'RE ARCHMAGE BTW." Even though there's plenty of others in the college who have been there for way longer and who don't spend 90% of the time out murderhoboing around the countryside.
What does Archmage give you? ...Nothing, just a fancy room with a bunch of ingredients. Even Oblivion had mages you could recruit and a magic ingredient cloning box or whatever it was. Even the students, if you want them to come with you you gotta do their little favor quests first instead of saying "I run this place, we're going for a field trip, bitch."

Full Thieve's Guide questline at least requires some effort and gives you a regular offering chest.

>>343259080

Holy fuck, this so much. Ties in with the first point too: Nobody gives you the respect that they should. I'm the Dragonborn, aren't the Blades supposed to serve ME? The fact that they tell you to fuck off until you do their dirty work with 0 option to tell them to eat shit.

>>343269267
Riften's really funny because there's also like 3 or 4 different NPCs who give straight-up MMO style fetch quests (Blacksmith wanting 10 firesalts, that one bitch with her ice wraith teeth, the alchemist gal who wants 20 nirnroot), which aren't common at all in the rest of the game except for that one person in another who wants bear pelts. It really feels like Riften was designed by a completely different team of people or something.
>>
>>343269692
I don't think Maven even needed options to kill/imprison her, just a few lines of dialogue to knock her down a peg. Her role as smug untouchable crime lord is fine, it only got so annoying because that role starts to make no sense after the player grows into a dragon eviscerating monster and probably runs or destroyed the organization that makes her untouchable.

If you killed the DB, you should be able to threaten her to cut her shit.
If you run the DB, you should be able to threaten her for a cut of her shit, free booze, and a room in her house.
>>
was trying to help a friend play skyrim

he is good at cs:go and other shooters but he seems confused by RPG mechanics

He was trying to beat bleak falls barrow and would try to tank the enemies and wouldn't wait for health to regen or go back and sleep. he died a few times then gave up
>>
>>343272423
No, he doesn't follow you. You have to follow Barbas to the cave. I have done this quest multiple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRQRYQ_dgc

@03:20 video
>>
File: buggs.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
buggs.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>343272442
>>343272193

>11/11/11

if they didn't try to be massive faggots and release their game on such a gay and EARYLY date just for a e s t h e t i c s they could have released it with way more content and betterness and way less buggs
>>
File: 20160618_155638~2.jpg (162 KB, 1053x1273) Image search: [Google]
20160618_155638~2.jpg
162 KB, 1053x1273
>>343272486
yeah, maybe for you, if you enjoy bass that sounds like farts and a game that doesn't have a full plan or direction on how they want to take things.

Either you are fifty and you grew up playing it or you are 15-23 and you are acting like you love it more than you actually do just to impress other mustard fedoras,
at least daggerfall is playable faggot
>>
>>343272667
good thing I said the first part is when you can follow the dog to the statue and we're talking about the 2nd phase where you need to get the axe
>>
>>343272649
I guess if you played ONLY shooters, it would be a bit jarring to adjust to even a casual RPG like Skyrim. Just try to get him to try again a couple of times later on or just accept that he can only rooty tooty point and shooty.
>>
>>343272332
No, the dog follows you when you are sent for the axe you fucking spaz.
>>
>>343272715
it would have had fewer bugs if they decided to use an engine that wasnt older and more used up than todds moms vagina.
>>
File: shit.jpg (453 KB, 1480x2853) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
453 KB, 1480x2853
>>343273294
I didn't know that.

while Todd is behind Oblivion, and it's my personal favorite, I also believe he will lead to downfall of the series, it's not normies who killed elder scrolls,

>it was the map marker that did it
>>
>>343272884
Oh I see, there is a second part where Clavicus Vile sends you to retreive the axe. Fuck my memory.

Does the Axe spawn in a set dungeon? Or does it work like a radiant quest, can spawn in any random dungeon?
>>
>>343273516
The map marker exists for normies.
>>
>>343273516
Map marker was made for the normies.
>>
>>343272193
Where do I download this incredible 2007 Runescape mod for Skyrim?
>>
I never played skyrim

Should I? Don't feel like modding.
>>
>>343273740
It's alright, but nothing special.
>>
File: 1467215792419.gif (1 MB, 350x117) Image search: [Google]
1467215792419.gif
1 MB, 350x117
>>343273516
see it was the map marker that enabled people to not have to read questlines, follow clues, or even care about what's happening, it enables people to bend this rpg into a ratcage pleasure chamber like COD.
especially in FO$ and Skyrim they would even lead you directly to the solution of a mystery, spoiling the entire experience
>>
>>343273740
You should if you never played it.
>>
>>343271424
Yeah but the dialogue in those quests is B sci fi movie tier
>>
>>343273660
>>343273636

it was, but the normies didn't request it,
beth were the ones who put it in the first time, and they will keep adding it until request per popular demand or a change in the dev squad.

thats like saying air exists for normies, if you want to place it on something like that you can say that ESO is a normie product but I have never heard map markers as a request from a fanbase for any game whatsoever
>>
File: 1459764978145[2].jpg (285 KB, 1484x1079) Image search: [Google]
1459764978145[2].jpg
285 KB, 1484x1079
>>343273812
>>343273516
World of Warcraft was the first game where I mindlessly accepted quests without reading the description.
I think thats where things went to shit.
>>
>>343273516
yeah, its just a tarted up version of the engine used for morrowind, fallout, oblivion, new vegas, fo4.

>>343273740
you should, dispite all the flac people give it, its a decent game.
>>
>>343272636
Or to fuck her if you want
Am I the only one who wants this
>>
>>343274015
yeah it sucks because it changes the entire feel of the game, it makes you not want to care about what the contents of the game are and you only take things at face value.

>haha my memey friend just told a sic joke
>dude check out my new flame flip move
>i love listening to rock as a grind dude haha

all that shit and more
>>
>>343274015
What the fuck is going on in that picture?
>>
>>343255559
>>343257890
Yeah the only benefit of that questline is the wicked ass armor
>>
>>343274228
The Pope washing and kissing the feet of muslim refugees, because Christianity is a religion of love and acceptance. He throws away his pride the way Jesus once did, and rather than being a selfish tyrants strives to help all of God's children.
Probably also a foot fetishist, he does it very often, mostly with brown people.
>>
>>343273740
It's good if you like exploring a large overworld and seeing what comes to get you, but it's not really a thinking man's game.
>>
>>343274119
Who said the room in question wasn't her bedroom?
>>
File: boohoo.jpg (51 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
boohoo.jpg
51 KB, 512x384
>>343274042
I wish they laziness wasnt allowed to the degree that it is, but I mean, we are in a fucked position,
>we all would boycott ES6 but we want to play it in order to see if its worth boycotting i.e. wanting to see if they fucked their shit up again

>we see they fuck up es6 again but only after the lot of us spends enough money on copies to keep them running and pooping out shitters for the next ten years

f u c k
>>
>>343273740
No, seriously just don't bother it was mediocre shit then and it's only gotten worse with age.
>>
>>343274228
The antichrist is making a mockery of God and Christianity.
>>
>>343274407
es6

you mean skyrim hd remaster with paid mod support for all the good goy........ hard working moders in mind?
>>
>>343246912
>>343244865
>>343243246
>>343252514

There are mods that fix this or you can do it in console.

Still, I agree. Absolutely bullshit how just about every named character in the game is set to fucking essential.
>>
File: whehw.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
whehw.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>343274573
Really makes me think....

what if all the modders of ES banned together to form a literally internet union and they banned/kickstarted their way into making their own ES?

foodforthought
>>
>>343271472
It's a lifesaver at the beginning of the game when you don't know skyrim's geography and have to navigate up/around mountains
>>
Todd e3 June 2016 Interview with Gamespot. He talks about future games and answers why Fallout 4 felt less of an rpg. It is worth watching.

Judging from the interview TESVI will come out in 2019 atleast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLmlxX8QeVI
>>
>>343274651
not banned, i meant to say banded together funds.
i'm getting pretty tired.
>>
>>343259197
>for example the trader chick in whiterun that owes some money to a cat turns out to be a drug addict that fucks herself with mammoth tusks.
This is fucking stupid leddit shit
>>
>>343274569
>Maundy (from Latin mandatum or mendicare), or the Washing of the Feet, is a religious rite observed by various Christian denominations.
>The name is taken from the first few words sung at the ceremony of the washing of the feet, "I give you a new commandment" (John 13:34), also from the commandment of Christ that we should imitate His loving humility in the washing of the feet (John 13:14–17).
>The term mandatum (maundy), therefore, was applied to the rite of foot-washing on this day.

>John 13:1–17 recounts Jesus' performance of this act. In verses 13:14–17, He instructs His disciples:
>14 "If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet.
>15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.
>16 Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.
>17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them."

The head of Christianity washing muslim refugee feet is pure, unrefined, concentrated and clean Christianity.
If you disagree, you aren't Christian, and probably wish death on muslims too, rather than love.
>>
File: heh.png (10 KB, 55x67) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
10 KB, 55x67
>>343274725
>he is orange

huh
>>
>>343270131
>reptile
>tits

what the fug
>>
>>343272442

Why do people post that image as if it had something relevant to say?
I can't help but laugh at the author.
>>
>>343273516
This game would get reviewed badly if it didn't have a map marker.

I can just imagine, "it's 2012, and they don't have basic open world features that were available since ps1 days"
>>
>>343274991
It's not a reptile it's the end result of some coke-addled writer's take on some anthropomorphic farts that animate shit into humanoid whatever.
>>
>>343275046
the something relevant is the broken as fuck level scaling system.

if you want to clear a dungeon you have to DEDICATE EVERYTHING to combat, or you just get fucked by the level scaling.
>>
>>343247218
>Why were all the guilds in Skyrim shit?
Because they were less about telling a story and having fun quests, and more about making you guild master as soon as possible. They also don't play into the themes of their respective character archetypes (i.e. an orc with heavy armor, a warhammer, and no magical skills can become Archmage, a pure mage can become Harbinger of the Companions, etc.), but that's always been a problem.
>>
File: gwyn, lord of cinder.jpg (7 KB, 237x200) Image search: [Google]
gwyn, lord of cinder.jpg
7 KB, 237x200
You gotta admit though, the soundtrack, (and therefore the accompanying atmosphere you get when walking around skyrim) makes the game way more God tier than it actually is under scrutiny
>>
>>343274814
>he bought into the edited jew
Today's "bible" is not The Bible.
>>
>>343275156
this explains a lot about my playthrough whilst my friends could brag about 1 shotting everything and never dying or having to use potions
>>
>>343248043

Is there a website dedicated to pointing out bullshit things in video game storylines? Youtube channels? Anything?
>>
>>343275156
still, who actually grinds smithing and alchemy to the point where enemy levels are maxed out before exploring dungeons? where would you get the ore and the potion ingredients from if not dungeons?
>>
>>343275259
they only way to fix it is to mod the game so that shit does not scale to level.

then the game feels broken.

>>343275357
the mines, and the shops.

do a couple of safe fetch quests and spend your money on ores and ingrediants, work on your speech skills to barter better, learn some light magic to augment the use of an axe or mace, learn healing spells to not spend money on potions.

boom level 30 rolls around and suddenly you find that skeletal archers pose a real threat and that steel armor you made and enchanted doesnt do a damn thing against wooden arrows.
>>
File: Moira Quirk on GUTS.jpg (28 KB, 480x334) Image search: [Google]
Moira Quirk on GUTS.jpg
28 KB, 480x334
>>343248472
Because she's a petite Englishwoman who once refereed Nickelodeon's version of American Gladiators.
>>
File: grill army2.jpg (652 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grill army2.jpg
652 KB, 1920x1080
>>343262520
Just make a daedric pussy army.
>>
>>343275210
The old bible was a jewish supremacy cult.
Unless you are a jew, I doubt you want that version of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae7Jm81fLbM
>>
>>343269692
What mod is this? You've piqued my curiosity. I know about the mod that makes them unessential but that's only after you do certain quests, in this case requiring you join the Thieves guild.
>>
>>343275156
This is simply not true.

I always balance combat and non-combat skills evenly and can still get through no problem on expert. On master you'll need potions and I haven't played legendary.
>>
>>343275664
>he literally can't stop spouting jewish lies
Honestly quite sad.
>>
>>343275210
>>343275664

Which old Bible? There were quite a couple of different branches of Christianity and their Bibles.
>>
>>343276078
The original one, the one that said "thou shall not kill your fellow tribesmen", because it was written for a jewish tribe.
>>
Did any of you guys fight the Ebony Warrior?
>>
>>343260971
>The first RPGs were just wargame-inspired dungeon crawlers where you just spammed characters to get through some shittily designed gauntlet, and it was that way for a very long time.
Yeah, and then they moved beyond that, because that sucks.
>>
>>343276268
yeah, it was a fucking lazy chore.

just shouted him off the side of the mountain.
>>
>Live in Skyrim
>Be married to a Rapist and murderer who beats me and our adopted kids because he helped me get an amulet from a tomb that one time.
>>
>>343276203
There is no real "the original". The original was a bunch of separate writings that later got bundled. Even if there was such a thing, it was lost. The earliest Bible we have a majority part of is probably the Gnostic "Nag Hammadi" scrolls.
>>
File: 1455427195066.gif (21 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1455427195066.gif
21 KB, 600x450
>be argonian
>live in a land that is inhospitable to everyone but themselves
>cuck almost all of vardenfell as payback for slavery
>counter invade oblivion so hard it collectively shit itself and had to shut the gates or risk losing there and then
>leaders are an invasive sentient plant species from another dimension
Why aren't you playing as the master race /v/?
>>
>arrive at ancient vampire castle
>the pure blood vampires are just your typical nigger cave vampires who LITERALLY eat bodies on tables with blood and shit everywhere
What the fuck? Why would you pretend to be a vampire court when you can't even clean after yourself?

>Dawnguard leader sends a literal who on a mission to find out what the vampires are searching for
He's supposed to be paranoid and yet he sends you on such an important mission and easily believes you when you come back to him? You can literally betray him for the vampires there.
>find woman who calls herself a vampire
>can't kill her and end the entire Dawnguard plotline right there
>she asks me to lead her home
>actually go all the way back to report to leader with the vampire in tow
>she is PROBABLY a vampire I say to him
What the fuck, why can't I say she is DEFINITELY 100% a vampire?
>leader is retarded and tells me to play along
>eventually lose the vampire and tell him everything went horribly wrong
>damn so she was a vampire all along huh, should have kept her here for questioning hurr
??????????????
>>
>>343276692
>no free will
>no purpose in the world
>almost exclusively lowlife scum

I already get that outside of Skyrim.
>>
>>343276692
Because they're ugly leatherskinned losers and sound like Fallout 3's ghouls.
>>
File: 2015-03-01_00003.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-01_00003.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>343270131
You need some mods on that lizard, man.
>>
>>343252873
Yeah
Number One That's terror
Number Two That's terror
>>
File: 1463013112777.jpg (34 KB, 418x279) Image search: [Google]
1463013112777.jpg
34 KB, 418x279
>>343248043
>play as an argonian or vampire
>poison somehow affects you

Quality fucking writing
>>
>>343274015
You had to look up some quest online, ask in general chat or even read the quest later though in vanilla. It was when you downloaded questhelper addon it all went to shit. Before that, quests were pretty hard.
>>
File: howardheader.jpg (32 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
howardheader.jpg
32 KB, 530x298
>>343277079
Sorry friend, but Argonians are not immune to poison in Skyrimâ„¢
>>
>>343277079
A YEAR TO PERFECT
>>
>>343242925
Woah, I just watched my brother play this exact part like an hour ago.
>>
>>343277146
I played WoW in its earliest form, and while I did read quests initially, it quickly turned to just scrolling down to see the tl;dr objective at the bottom.
Might have to do with the terrible quality:quantity ratio that WoW has, as it was my first "serious" MMO, one I tried to do good in and not just fuck around. I remember optimizing my day to play the most, to level up faster and gain more gold, back when it mattered.
>>
>>343275046
and the author's laughing at you because you're retarded
>>
>>343277195
>be a vampire
>wear hevnoraak
>still get poisoned

Todd?
>>
>>343274651
From what I've heard, a lot of the big modders have egos and personalities that aren't conducive to working together on something like that. I think a group of modders actually did try something like that a while ago, but it didn't work out. On the other hand, I've also heard that SureAI are going to start making their own games after Enderal, so that might go well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.