[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is hyped for the upcoming Shock remake +_System Shock 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: shodan_shock_3.png (900 KB, 676x714) Image search: [Google]
shodan_shock_3.png
900 KB, 676x714
Who else is hyped for the upcoming Shock remake +_System Shock 3?
>>
>>343240723
>+_System Shock 3
What? I thought they were just remaking system shock.

Also is SS1 original actually worth playing it looks fucking weird
>>
>>343240908

SS1 is a fantastic game, highly recommend it.
>>
There's nothing to discuss about SS3 yet, and just speculating about it is boring.
We can, on the other hand, bitch about how they >RUINDED MUH SS1 in reboot with rpg elements and orchestral music.
the kikestarter went over 50% in a day, might actually hit those stretch goals and RUIN IT
>>
>>343240908
Yeah but read a guide first because it's easy to pick the useless stuff.
>>
>kikestarter

NOPE
>>
>>343243054
shut up and unzip your wallet, insect
>>
File: no dog.png (268 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
no dog.png
268 KB, 480x360
>>343240723
Am I ready for a dumbed-down imitation of something people remember being great?

No.
>>
>>343240723
Hell yes. This shit looks great (the SS demo, that is.) I hope the Kickstarter pulls it off, but if so, they definitely need to make sure the final product doesn't have those performance issues from the demo.

SS3, who knows, Warren Spector's on it, so that's... good?
>>
>>343243479
He's yet to redeem his name for invisible war and epik mikey
>>
No PS4 edition no buy or donation
damn shame too loved 2 when it was released but fuck playing it on K+M the controls for me were a nightmare
>>
>>343243708
>invisible war
Agree.

>epic mickey
Did you play that one? It was good.
>>
>>343242834
>useless stuff
>shock 1

there's no RPG skills, if you can play DOOM and have 9 fingers per hand with a minor in rocket skates, you can play system shock
>>
>>343243925
i didn't but i'm judging it because it's not dude sex
>>
>>343240723
I'm more excited for Underworld Ascendant.
>>
>>343243479
>This shit looks great
No it doesn't. It's already looking to be a horrible dumbed down version of the original for kids with no attention span.
>>
>>343245165
Their tech demos looked kinda bad, no?
>>
>>343245508
The most resent preview build had some really nice environments but the skeleton models were pretty ugly. I'm interested in the mechanics.
>>
>>343245659
recent*
>>
>>343243054
Everyone look at him
Look at him and laugh.
>>
will System Shock 3 be dumbed down like BioShock was?
>>
File: Fedora 156.jpg (25 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Fedora 156.jpg
25 KB, 640x960
>No it doesn't. It's already looking to be a horrible dumbed down version of the original for kids with no attention span.
>>
>>343245486
Ah, of course. How could I be so stupid.

This guy's right, people. If you play a game with antialiasing, you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>343245486
Please explain to me specifically what in the demo was "dumbed down" compared to the original game.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.