[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bought dead space 1-3 couple weeks ago. still remember when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
bought dead space 1-3 couple weeks ago.
still remember when the games came but i was never interested until now
i want to beat the game on the hardest difficulty now

give me tips pls?
>>
>>343232028
git gud
>>
>>343232028
Don't panic.
Shoot straight.
Conserve Ammo.
>>
>>343232028
Dead Space has a few cheats that you could use, if you're one to use them. As for the other two, do your best to use as few shots as possible. For Dead Space 2, it's helpful to memorise the triggers for new enemies in each area. Spend any money you can on nodes, but always keep at around 10,000 credits handy.
>>
>>343233364
woah
>>
>>343233387
how would i converse ammo
enemies are stronger
>>
>>343233829
Pick your shots and don't spray. Aim for weak spots.
>>
Don't get hit

Stasis and kinesis are your friends

Use your nodes on one or two weapons
>>
>>343233918

which guns are recommended?
>>
>>343234439
I was best with the Plasma Cutter and the Pulse Rifle. I put more time in with the Cutter since a few precise shots can do more than a bucket of damage caused by the rifle.

Also, Wide Beam sucks because its ammo eats up space.
>>
>>343234141

alrithy thanks anon
>>
>>343234552

alright i see
>>
>>343232028
Aim for the arms and abuse stasis
>>
I just played Extraction on Dolphin. Was pretty damned good. Its a prequel, highly recommended.
>>
File: Stalker-full-body.jpg (576 KB, 1746x1980) Image search: [Google]
Stalker-full-body.jpg
576 KB, 1746x1980
>>343232028
Zealot or hardcore?

Because if you don't save scum Zealot is harder. The enemies are more difficult than Hardcore, and the item drops are the same. Personally, I use the plasma cutter only in 1 and 2. In one, the guns you have effect your ammo drops, meaning its actually easier to stick to only the plasma cutter. In 2 it's still amazing but you wont get strictly plasma ammo, just more frequently. The mine gun is good as a secondary for the charging monsters. Your kinesis module is also great for conserving ammo, as even the limbs off most necros can be used as weapons. They one shot most monsters.

Also always aim for limbs and don't forget to upgrade statis, its amazing later.
>>
>>343234439
you can complete the whole game with the starting gun, its he best for shooting arms / knees
>>
>>343236950
why not both heh?
>>
>>343237205
yeah i know i beat ds1 with the plasma cutter for a achievement
>>
>>343236950
I go for Cutter and Javelin in 2, it's fin as fuck and the Javelin alt fire is great for slimes and those fucking screaming kids.
>>
File: 1466065499238.gif (985 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1466065499238.gif
985 KB, 500x475
>>343234439
Line Gun and the Plasma Cutter are my favorite weapons. Line Gun does huge damage and is essentially a big plasma cutter that can't rotate (It can in DS2, if you upgrade it), plasma cutter does fine damage and is always versatile. It's also a lot faster than the Line Gun, by which I mean the projectiles. It doesn't matter most of the time, but over long distances, the Line Gun has potential to be too slow for you, but it is still very possible. Unfortunately, DS1 encourages only upgrading 2 or 3 weapons over the course of the game.

Overall, I'd recommend that you always carry the Plasma Cutter and that the Flamethrower's damage is bad in DS1 I'm told by many (again DS2 improves the Flamethrower and made it very good).
>>
File: 20160629203446_1.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160629203446_1.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
>>343237754
But the basic cutter one shots the kids. The javelin is okay as a secondary, but I find the stalkers to be the most annoying in the game to try to kill with the cutter so I stick to the best counter.

>>343237384
You can't new game+ hardcore and you have to play the game with only 3 saves. It's mildly annoying, as I like to play in one hour bursts. The monsters are also only hard difficulty.
>>
>>343238274
ahh i see, thanks anon!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.