[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright faggots, what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: huniepop.jpg (203 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
huniepop.jpg
203 KB, 700x525
Alright faggots, what am I in for?
>>
Connect 3 and masturbation.
>>
Beli, TIffany, Celeste best girl

Nikki worst
>>
>>343224937
bejeweled and waifus
>>
A match 3 game with boobs? I mean it's not exactly complicated.
>>
>>343224937
Wasting your money on awful garbage, good job dumb twitch retard.
>>
Mediocrity
>>
>>343224937
Fun game with great music and funny dialog.
>>
>>343224937
>western trash
>>
File: mako1.png (609 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
mako1.png
609 KB, 1280x719
>>343224937
Trash.
Play some real h-games.
>>
A decent puzzle game with very light date elements (ask questions and later answer them to get the girls on your good side to go on "dates").

It was popular because the game changed very quickly in development, it was going to be more light-hearted but the director of the game decided to go with more crude dialogue late in development.

Pre-alpha video shows that there was more meat to this game planned but likely got cut in order to meet deadlines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXruxWVZK9Q

>hours-based time system as opposed to morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening style
>more combo potential for the puzzle portion of the game
>ability to choose your date locations (taking fitness girl to go play a sport for example)

Though I don't believe h-content was promised in the beginning either so that may have been a new feature to reflect the new script.
>>
>>343224937
literal shit
>>
Make sure you have the valentines day update.
>>
>>343224937
A neat match-3 with a overly simplistic dating game.

However, the cliches, stereotypes and dialogues are all pretty fucking funny.

Shame there are too many actual conversations and you just end up awnsering the same questions over and over.
>>
>>343224937
at first appearance, supposed best girl having a downy voice and being tumblr
then discovering the real best girl
>>
Jessie best wife
>>
>>343226340
who
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.