[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch Competitive launched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ranked.jpg (104 KB, 900x320) Image search: [Google]
ranked.jpg
104 KB, 900x320
Share your first experiences of overwatch competitive

I just finished the most hectic game i have ever had. Everyone filled their roles and more importantly, everyone was good. I have always gotten gold in damage, objective kills, and objective time on nearly every match i have played in quick play, but this time i got bronze in everything. People actually play the game like it should be played instead of jerking off their k/d ratios. I am very satisfied
>>
>>343223912
Its more fun than non comp, and I have a full stack to group up with, with most of us being competent enough with all heroes to help make a team worth it. I like it, and plan to play it a lot this week
>>
what the fuck does it change, it's the same as before but now you can show off your penis lenght
>>
Sudden death is literally retarded.

Might as well just say "Defense Wins"
>>
Everyone is drowning in salt and people are actually playing the objective
>>
>>343224074
The userbase is what changes
No more fucking 12 year olds going around maining reaper and getting 0 objective time
No more shitty genjis getting 1 kill for every 10 deaths

Its like everyone suddenly plays the game correctly
>>
>>343224074
Spoken like a true scrub, of course you wouldn't know the difference.
Stick to quickplay, and if you don't play OW and came here to shitpost then theres nothing more to say
>>
>>343224683
I had a reaper yesterday who kept saying he never played support when our Hanzo sperged at him.

We still won but Reaper only mains will never stop existing even in ranked.
>>
>>343223912
Firat two matches i had mercy's trying to tell everyone what to do. We lost because they were stupid. Doesnt matter. Would rather a low rank so i can stomp and get gold guns.
>>
I played Overwatch, but after ranked the game is dead for me.

I have only a few hours a week time to play and I thought the huge Overwatch marketing would make a big community with great match making.
But the game is a dead game if you haven't a good pre made team.

You either get a "god like" team or a garbage team (thanks to the retarded 50/50 system).

Ranked is even worse for solo play. You don't get matched with equal teams. It feels more like the 50/50 match making is also used for ranked and to fuck the mode up even more, enjoy the feeling to lose your hard earned rank (fuck this red bar, it is totaly demotivating).

And holy shit the one shot attacks are now just disgusting. In ranked every good team abuses the bad coding of Overwatch to get the needed seconds to win as good as every time.
>>
>>343224745
I play competitive to piss off autists like you. Bet you yell at people like a splurg too
>>
>>343224149
This.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.