[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 189x267
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1464808914150.jpg (71 KB, 789x622) Image search: [Google]
1464808914150.jpg
71 KB, 789x622
The last words of the series were "downloadable content".
>>
>>343223902
They didn't know what to do with the story.
>>
>>343223902
literally the same ending regardless of which 3 endings you got. Each was a different color
>>
It wasn't like Skyrim. Not enough side quests and for a RPG title on that generation they should have gone with something open world.
>>
Shit tried to be dramatic, thrilling and serious at the same time all the time and failed.
That's why Citadel DLC was so good, it disregarded "muh war atmosphere" and "lol your friends are dead" and just tried to be as cheesy as possible.
>>
Everything.
>>
>>343223902
Killed off the staff from the first game, retconned or forgot about a bunch of plot points from previous games, and let a single retard write the entire ending with no input from anyone else.
>>
Didn't pick up anything built in ME2, rendering the best game of series retroactively pointless.
Your choices didn't matter
Stat systems stripped in favour of FPS elements beyond the point of convenience.
Instead of starting where ME2 left off instead builds on some novel or phone game or whatever.
Loss of grandiose space feeling that made the prequels great due to a focus on Earth for a cheap and lazy emotional connection as well as marketing purposes.
Laughable display of PTSD.
Shambolid writing that culminated in an atrocious ending.
>>
>>343223902
ME2.
>>
>>343223902
It started going wrong in ME2.
>>
>>343223902
The "Dark Energy" ending got leaked. Fucking killed the game dead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.