[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dozens of overwatch threads >no one talks about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
>dozens of overwatch threads
>no one talks about this

when did /v/ become so casual?
>>
>>343223356
There's nothing to talk about. It had potential but they've done shit to promote it and it may as well be dead at this point.
>>
>>343223356
its not out yet and no one is playing. whats there to talk about?
>>
>>343223356
Same thing happened with Rainbow 6 Siege. People would rather play with their Pixar trash rather than quality games like siege and the new ut
>>
>>343224606
it is out though. you can play the alpha for free.
>>
>>343225045
>early access
>out
>>
>>343225045
>alpha
Its not out
>>
Lemme know when:

>its finished
>its on steam and i can play it through steam without any other bullshit launchers
>dont have to sign up for extra bullshit

I seriously don't care about this game at all whatsoever until that shit above happens.

I'm not signing up for shit anymore, sick of it.
>>
Snoozeville, zero personality with tired as fuck gameplay.
>>
>>343223717
You fags cry about companies shilling their games and then you say that if they don't market their games then the games have no chance of selling.

You people need to make up your mind.
>>
>>343225081
>>343225096
yes, it is technically 'out.' it's just not completely finished.
>>
>>343225638
You know there's a difference between promotion and viral marketing, you fucking clown.
>>
>>343223356
not enough waifus and husbandos.
>>
>>343225760
Ill play it when it gets a steam release and called a beta
>>
The screen space reflections don't blend well with the baked ones, I expect more from UE4, maybe it's just bad design
>>
>>343225864
it probably wont get a steam release
>>
>>343225836
it's been pre-alpha for a while. i dont think they're going to start a marketing campaign until somewhat close to the official launch.
>>
>>343225836
>there's a difference between promotion and viral marketing

No there isn't.
>>
>>343226309
So running a TV commercial, magazine ad or some shit is now viral marketing and should be frowned upon?
>>
>>343223356
>/v/ is full of casuals

whats new
>>
>>343226657
Much of gaming marketing these days has to be done online. It all still counts as them marketing a game.
>>
>>343226657
not him, but why do you want them to advertise the game so badly? multiplayer games are better when they have a niche audience instead of mass appeal.
>>
>>343226986
>multiplayer games are better when they have a niche audience instead of mass appeal.

There's always dedicated servers for that.
>>
>>343228187
good point.

still, if a game is going for mass appeal often times it's dumbed down.
>>
>>343225392
signing up for something takes two seconds, nigga u gay and thats a shitty excuse
>>
>>343228270
That's still better than playing matchmaking with bots 95% of the time.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.