[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so is this shit ever happening? can it live up to the hype if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Half-Life-3.png (265 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life-3.png
265 KB, 2560x1440
so is this shit ever happening?

can it live up to the hype if it ever comes out?
>>
Lol what hype? There is none. Everyone has moved on.
>>
No way it'll blow my mind the same way 2 (or rather the tech demo) did back in the days. Dem physics man.
>>
Yes and yes. Gaben is almost ready for the reveal
>>
>>343221962
Has World War 3 happened yet?

No?

There's your answer.
>>
No. No.
>>
>>343222570
source?
>>
It needs to be so good that it stops the presses . Like it needs to end marriages and cause suicide and murder
>>
>>343223420
They are about to release source 2 and vr shit. It won't be much longer
>>
FUCK FUN PHYSICS PUZZLE SHOOTER VIDEO GAMES GIVE ME MORE GUN TEXTURES AND HATS
>>
File: 1466751728831.png (219 KB, 378x428) Image search: [Google]
1466751728831.png
219 KB, 378x428
It's never going to happen
>>
>>343221962
No.

And if it happens it will be shit because everything which can be done in a shooter has already been done. Shooters are a nearly dead genre.
>>
File: 1448087116476.jpg (184 KB, 468x600) Image search: [Google]
1448087116476.jpg
184 KB, 468x600
>>343221962
No. No.
>>
>>343221962
I never get why people make threads like this. Do I look like a fucking Valve dev to you, dip shit? How the fuck do I know when this game is coming out? Maybe it is, maybe it isnt.
>>
>>343221962
No and no.
>>
I wouldn't even bother to pirate it if it came out.
>>
Shut the fuck up OP. Pretend it will never happen, forget it exists until it's in your hands.
>>
No.
The first two games were shit. Just glorified tech demos. Valve doesn't spend the money to get a good tech demo, and there was nothing really to hype about with the dated piece of trash old games. 90% of the millennials hyped for HL3 never played the first two.
>>
>>343224168
*tips fedora* a true man of taste i see
>>
Probably at some point it'll get made. They're probably waiting for all the hype to completely die so that way people aren't horribly disappointed with it.
>>
>>343221962
Yes. As soon as everyone truly forgets about it, as soon as the last sliver of hope is gone; it will get released.
>>
>>343224587
>>343224738

im pretty sure everyone will go fucking crazy over it once its announced since it never getting released is such a meme

but then again i said that about duke nukem forever and look what happened with that
>>
>>343221962
When Gabe dies and some smarter more capable man takes over, then yes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.