[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly. I thought it would have been worse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: mightyno9_delay.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mightyno9_delay.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
Honestly. I thought it would have been worse.
>>
Sure. It's definitely most of the money wasted, but it's not the shittiest thing I've ever played.
>>
>>343220962
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>343222447
came to post this
>>
>>343222447
What's Nothing's metacritic score?
>>
>>343222447
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 606x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 606x914
I never expected kuudere Call to be this cute
>>
>>343220962
it's actually pretty good
>>
>>343224375
How much did you back my man? Just let it all out.
>>
>>343223725
0?
>>
>>343220962
It's honestly worse the way it is. It could've been at least so bad that it went down in legend. Instead it's meh. It's not good. But it's not bad. In a couple years it'll just be forgotten.
>>
>>343224429
$0

i've never played it t.bh
>>
>>343225168
>a couple of years
That's a bit too generous don't ya think? I'd give it a few months at best
>>
It looks fun to play in doses. Not as good as Megaman X 1-3. Has some cool features. Has some major flaws. Coulda been better, coulda been worse.
>>
>>343225168
>>343225302
So what do we think is going to happen to the plans for turning it into a franchise? Will they even bother with a sequel now that it's lost so much interest? I can't imagine it's selling very much.
>>
0<
>>
>>343225567
Inafune will still try. The guy's damn determined to make a multimillion multimedia empire out of Beck.

Kind of like classic Chris-Chan except shitloads of people genuinely bought into it.
>>
Pirated it and played it with a friend with the intent to make fun of it, but ended up enjoying it. Hell, I like it more than most X games although that's not saying much.
>>
>>343226570
Depends on which X games we're talking about. I'd put MN9 over X7, X8, and X3.
>>
It looks like a mega man game. Isn't that what backers wanted?
>>
File: pyro.png (332 KB, 490x661) Image search: [Google]
pyro.png
332 KB, 490x661
The hell do you beat this bastard? Are the other bosses this shitty?
>>
>>343227136
No, there's only one other boss with random instakills in their moveset.
>>
>>343227136
BUUUUUUUURNNNNN
>>
>>343227136
If he slams the ground, jump and dash over him far enough to avoid his flame trail. If he throws his arms into the air then dash under him when you get close to avoid the jump. If he slams his fists together then get close to him to bait out the attack and dash away.
>>
>>343220962
That's not a complement
>>
File: manofmanyemotions.jpg (34 KB, 477x479) Image search: [Google]
manofmanyemotions.jpg
34 KB, 477x479
>>343225272
>it's actually pretty good
>i've never played it t.bh
>>
The worst part about Mighty No 9 is that it could have been so good.

If you redesigned the levels, introduced more uses for the weapons in the levels and reduced the number of instant death spikes, tweaked the dash system so enemies died after one or two shots after being destabilized, and gave a small health boost after absorbing blue xel, increased the delay when bosses start recovering health to account for those periods where the boss cant be reached and fixed the controls to make it easier to select weapons, and it could be pretty good.
>>
>>343229308
I think the weapons are mostly fine. The only ones that stand out as bad are Cryo (because who the fuck cares about score) and Pyro (since it takes forever to charge).
>>
that little tripping he does after jumping is fucking cancer.
>>
>>343227136
Go fight Mighty No. 6 (Avi). His power can beat Pyro without even trying.
>>
>>343229308
>The worst part about Mighty No 9 is that it could have been so good.

As good as a Mega Man game. In short, not really that good.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.