[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Co-op games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: gungeon.jpg (13 KB, 382x377) Image search: [Google]
gungeon.jpg
13 KB, 382x377
Hey /v/irgins, I am looking for something to play with my friend over the internet. Basically I'd love if anybody could recommend me an RPG/ARPG/Anything similar that can be played as 2, has some kind of story and is NOT an MMO. We just want to have some good time together but we cannot think of anything.
>>
>>343220419
Titan Quest or Grim Dawn are great fun in coop.
>>
>>343220657
That's some good suggestions, thanks. I'll see if anybody comes with something else and then maybe we will buy Grim Dawn.
>>
>>343220973
You can also try Memelands.
>>
Two worlds 2 might be good in coop but dont hold my word for it
>>
>>343220973
grim dawn's a good pick for story. i eventually stopped because the world is so god damn depressing.

make sure you look for all the lore book drops and stuff and take time to read them. a lot of it is told through them
>>
>>343220419
You should play one of the Mana games for the SNES. Seiken Densetsu 3 or SoM.
>>
>>343221275
Hey I was looking for a game of this kind. We will check it out first, thanks.
>>
>>343220419

If your late to the party train you can do Divinity: Original Sin
Friend and I had a fucking blast playing through that one, actually requiring you to read things and work shit out in a more traditional RPG.
>>
>>343220419
Divinity Original Sin
Serious Sam if you can fps
System Shock 2 has a fan patch for co-op but it's buggy so save often
New Gauntlet is fun
Old Gauntlet and any other arcade with MAME
Dead Island was pretty fun when playing with friends
>>
Vermintide.
>>
ive been playing path of exile with my friends. its really fun and completely free
>>
>>343220419
System Shock 2, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, Warhammer End Times, World at War and Black Ops III have co-op campaigns, pretty much every Serious Sam, The Forest, Terraria, Resident Evil 5/6 both have co-op, Borderlands 1/2/Pre-Sequel if you're fine with every game after the first one being kinda shit. ARMA 2/3.
>>
>>343223607

Seriously this though. It was popular for a short little while on here; but it's still fucking great, and better if you know who you're playing with.
>>
If you're into top down rogue-lites, you can get nuclear throne
It doesn't support online co-op naturally, but the nuclear throne together mod works surprisingly well
>>
Me and my room mate had a lot of fun playing risk of rain.
>>
I've never had a friend before but I imagine Seiken Densetsu 3 would be fun to play co-op. I think there are snes emulators with netplay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.