[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of your favorite theories? Have you come up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: unsubbed.png (102 KB, 660x362) Image search: [Google]
unsubbed.png
102 KB, 660x362
What are some of your favorite theories? Have you come up with any? Link being dead in Majora's Mask is pretty solid imo.

Did you unsubscribe when the goombafag invaded or did you hold out until he went to YT Red?
>>
Literally worse than Death Battle
>>
>>343217448
The 'Isaac is dead' theory is still my favourite. The religous undertones fascinated me.

Eh, I don't watch Gaijin's videos, they're really not for me. I usually just ignore them.
>>
>>343217448

Yeah, yt red ads were too much for me

My favorite old theory might be the one about consumers not really knowing what they want and exaggerating their desire for innovative products.
>>
>>343217448
I never subscribed to begin with. If something is worth returning to, I simply return.
>>
Thinking of unsubbing cause YTRed.
Theories are now made in flavor of the month bullshit that'll get a hit once someone searches it via YT.
Also I hate bait titling BS.
>>
>>343217448
Eh, call me a loser, but i enjoy his fnaf theories. however holy fuck is he unfunny sometimes

also the memes

but hey, its just a theory
>>
>>343218723
i kinda like the fnaf theories too. I never played that games and don't really feel like playing them, but it seems like they made some interesting pseudo lore.
>>
I got YTRed, but only because there was a deal to get three months for a dollar. No one's really missing anything with Game Lab, it's basically the same show with a bigger budget and him with guests making idiots of themselves.
>>
>>343218723
>>343218934
Autism.
>>
>>343217735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAKhrhZ3Zg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.