[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Worst Weapons in Vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: vtmb-thirtyeight.jpg (9 KB, 320x247) Image search: [Google]
vtmb-thirtyeight.jpg
9 KB, 320x247
>painfully inaccurate
>pathetic damage
>frustratingly low rate of fire

Thirty-Eight from VtMB is the number one reason why I almost always do melee runs.
>>
I wonder if you could beat the game just using that gun.
>>
>>343215009

The same could be said about every gun in VTMB though, unless you have celerity which only one of 7 classes has then melee is always infinitely better, guns and stealth in that game are just there to give you a different approach to the game a second time around as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>343215009

First gun sucks but the rest are good.

>Toreador
>Celerity
>Guns

Slow-mo makes even the .38 okay to use.
>>
That art-gallery fight was fucking bullshit
>>
>>343215009
Holy shit that thing was absolutely fucking terrible. I think you might have nailed it on your first try, OP.

Nevertheless, I offer the Klobb.
>>
>>343215236

You definitely could as the game allows you to hoard around 20 blood packs all in and you could also use stealth to avoid half of all confrontations anyway, the end bosses might be slightly annoying but with high health and gun skill, with all stat points in the game allocated with a decent armor set, occult items and celerity you could piss through the entire game with the .38
>>
sticks
>>
>>343215436
>he never exclusively got dual klobbs
>he never circle strafed around his friends yelling IT'S KLOBBERIN' TIME over and over again until they were dead and angry
pleb
>>
File: dva[1].png (830 KB, 1019x1100) Image search: [Google]
dva[1].png
830 KB, 1019x1100
Do characters in general count?
>Water pistol cannons in meka
>Meka's shield is fucking terrible
>A worse Mercy pistol outside of meka
>>
>>343215862
I agree only with second one.
>>
>>343215862
1. The cannons do decent damage up close. The key is to get as close as you can.
2. It destroys all projectiles including ults. It's also quite useful for D.va's intended role, which is fucking heroes like Hanzo, Widowmaker, and Bastion.
3. It's got a better RoF than Mercy's pistol and D.va has a much smaller hitbox.

In conclusion, you're a shitter who was probably trying to play her like Reinhardt, when in truth she's closer to Winston. Get gud.
>>
>>343215009
>revolvers

Found your problem
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.