[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a viable build? I just got killed twice within the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fallout.png (138 KB, 647x519) Image search: [Google]
fallout.png
138 KB, 647x519
Is this a viable build? I just got killed twice within the first 5 minutes of the game.
Also Fallout thread I guess.
>>
You're going to have a bad time with all those 1s.

At least take Gifted so you have a couple more points to play with.
>>
>agility that low
Nigga
>>
Stop trying to make "builds" and min/max like crazy your first time through.

Your stats are fit for roleplaying a cripppled AIDS patient one day from death, no shit the wasteland is a harsh mistress to you

Actually you're just a stupid troll, fuck me nevermind
>>
I know you are trolling, but in Fallout 1/2, it isn't like Fallout 3.

Each of your special stats actually means something, so you can't have some extremely low and some extremely high. You are better off having a more balanced character, with at least 5 in each.

Having 1 endurance means that you'll die in like one hit. Having 1 strength means you won't be strong enough to hold a weapon, let alone shoot a gun. Having 1 Agility means that you won't have enough action points to even use any weapons.
>>
Depends on what you're going for. You can do a diplomat route. Just don't expect to be able to do combat even in self-defense.
>>
Do you plan on smooth talking radscorpions?
>>
>>343214251
>agility that low
Short answer: no
Long answer: Kill yourself.
>>
File: fallout god.jpg (153 KB, 678x517) Image search: [Google]
fallout god.jpg
153 KB, 678x517
This was me after completing Fallout 1, 100%
>>
>>343214251
give yourself luck 10, take one point off perception. Now you're set.
>>
>>343214251
>a well-spoken repairman with first aid training who also suffers from very severe case of muscular dystrophy and has motor skills of a quadruple amputee
Gee I wonder if someone like that is destined to survive the dangers of the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
>>343214664
Charisma is a dump stat though, if he isn't planning on being a charmer or having a lot of companions.
>>
>>343215073

The guy can't even use weapons. If it's Fallout 1, there's not going to be Jet to help him out so he's fucked in the combat department. He'll need every companion in the game and be prepared to save/reload any time one of them gets a scratch.
>>
>>343215073
>>343215272
Companions in Fallout are near useless, you can't change their weapons of armor and the AI usually storms off straight to death. Not one of them will survive late in the game. Fallout 2 is a bit better in this regard.
>>
>>343215759
>Not one of them will survive late in the game

They can, but you basically have to make that your entire goal, especially at Mariposa. Charge in, hope you get some lucky criticals on the first few Super Mutants, then hope they spend all their rockets on you (while staying 50 feet away from your team). Don't allow the minigun mutants to close the distance, heal your team constantly with stimpacks and know when to retreat back up the elevator.

It's not very "fun" but I've done plenty of playthroughs keeping everyone alive.
>>
>>343214251
Good build anon, keep it up.
>>
>>343215073
Charisma does fuck all in Fallout 1. You are better off just putting skill points in speech then having high charisma.
>>
>>343214251

It's 'viable' in that you can finish the game with that build. But it won't be easy, and you'll have to skip or side-step a lot of content.
>>
Is there a way to speed up the enemies movements? It's slow as fuck.
>>
>>343218281
I think there's a speed setting in the settings menu.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.