[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delete this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: disgaea.png (347 KB, 546x394) Image search: [Google]
disgaea.png
347 KB, 546x394
Delete this
>>
>>343213007
thats actually pretty cool. But ain't we supposed to have a new Tf2 update this week not related to hats?
>>
>>343213007
>Implying the Hunger Force, Carl and Prinny Pouch isn't the perfect Heavy set

>>343213308
It's looking to be that way. It's just a question of when they release it.
>>
>>343213007
Dood. that knife though.
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 1280x720
>>343213007
If that knife is an all clase weapon I will buy that shiity port
>>
>>343213308
This was just a bonus thing Valve did with NIS. This is supposedly coming along with the competitive update
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 500x313
¿WHERE ARE THE NEW COMICS VALVE?
>>
>>343213007
If i refund the game will I keep the promo items?
>>
Please I need the competitive update, pugs are so fucking bad
>>
>>343213007

dood I'm finally going back if this is real, at least until i get bored again
>>
>>343213861
>tf2 competitive
my sides
>>
I need some help here. I used to play TF2 in my notebook and had around 100 hours on it( a little over 900 to be exact) and after 2 years of letting this notebook with my sister the game just doesn't run right and i don't know why.
>>
>>343213605
Half zatoichi/pain train reskin
>>
>>343215674
I thought of making some snarky post to try and belittle you but instead just try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. All you items and stats are saved on the steam cloud.
>>
>>343215539
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=22641
>>
I remember when I first saw this set that the prinny hat was the stupidest idea when Fuka's hat is around buuuuuuuuuut that's from Disgaea4 and since this is a promo for DisgaeaPC i kinda understand why it wouldn't be used

still, not using this set as Demo with BONKS and the proper leg is A SIN
>>
>>343213007
holy shit
>>
>>343213007
>prinny cosmetics in tf2
Welp, time to get back into TF2. I wonder if you get them free with Disgaea PC.
>>
>>343217561
>"Customers who already purchased Disgaea PC will receive the genuine Disgaea-themed cosmetic items soon and they will be available for new customers who purchase Disgaea PC by the end of the Steam® Summer Sale."
>>
>>343215674
seriously?
>>
>>343213007
cute
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.