[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that in CS:S when I aim and shoot I can actually hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (18 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
18 KB, 460x215
Why is it that in CS:S when I aim and shoot I can actually hit someone but in CS:GO when I aim and shoot I have a probability factor in play?
Why was CS:S bad again?
>>
>>343209957
CSS was a "bad" remake of 1.6 according to diehard 1.6 fans because the recoil and movement was vastly different due to using source's physics and spray patterns for weapons. I personally like it myself.
>>
CS:S > CS 1.6 > CS:GO
>>
You only have probability in play if you are either running and shooting or spraying like an idiot, both of which are things that the game is trying to get you to stop doing.
>>
>>343210856
Keep in mind movement altogether was vastly different to 1.6, people thought it felt like you were walking with ice skates on Source
>>
CSS has large as fuck hitboxes
>>
>>343211107
This desu
>>
>>343209957
CSS has xbox huge hitboxes making aiming trivial
>>
>>343211209
And I understand that's an intentional design decision... But it's also a design decision that I strongly dislike. I want to be able to run and shoot, and if the game doesn't want me to, then I'll put my time into another game.

This is why I'm hoping Quake Champions is good. If not, I can play UT4 and Overwatch I guess.
>>
>>343212002
Just stick to cod wtf
>>
>>343212002
If you really want to run and gun dude just use the p90 and other smgs
>>
>>343212002
SMGs, shotguns, and pistols (god tier five seven) are ok at shooting while fully sprinting around.

You should just play scout + 5/7 or tec9. Scout for mid range and just use the pistol while on the move.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.