[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giant Bomb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Castlevania-Bloodlines_Artwork.jpg (189 KB, 300x459) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania-Bloodlines_Artwork.jpg
189 KB, 300x459
What's the best Castlevania and why is it objectively Rondo of Blood?

Bloodlines is pretty poor, to be honest. Vinnyvania time.
>>
post the fucking link im bored
>>
They're cheating and using a code. smdh
http://gamespothdflash-f.akamaihd.net/vinnyvania062912016_1_1400@46333
>>
>No Bakalar
Dropped
>>
i miss him bros...
>>
best would be bloodlines/simon's quest, really both have excellent aspects, with bloodlines being the winner if you prefer the classic style, simon's being a little better in terms of fidelity, both amazing soundtracks that haven't been surpassed

symphony is the 'ff7' choice, the thing that aging pseudo-normies would say, but it had legitimately great features, including being a middleground between directed progression and a real open exploration

rondo only existed because people were nostalgic for I think the PC engine one? This shit is so old that I can't even remember anymore

It really doesn't matter?, it's a great series with high quality even on the weaker entries

for soundtrack, the winner is either CV3 or symphony, but again this is a consistent series where any choice is reasonable
>>
I don't
>>
>>343211173
no symphony is really the best one, youre just a hipster pleb trying to play up the contrarian opinion
>>
>>343208167

>Bloodlines is pretty poor

You can go ahead and kill yourself
>>
File: 1434741876623.jpg (229 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1434741876623.jpg
229 KB, 635x773
>>343210748

Fuck off
>>
I didn't like Symphony of the Night because of how easy it was and because I liked these games for the platforming, which was eliminated from SotN.
>>
File: drake.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>343211353
what, don't you want to have a dialogue about it?
>>
>>343211429
woof!
>>
>>343211262
>symphony is really the best one
heh.... not only bad at games, but also likes boring games
>>
>>343211173
>Names the two worst Castlevania games as the best
Nice b8, m8. Rondo of Blood is the best.
>>
This level is actually pretty fun and interesting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.