[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find this picture offensive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: hitmanpub2[1].jpg (194 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hitmanpub2[1].jpg
194 KB, 800x600
Do you find this picture offensive?
>>
Yeah I do.
She's going to rip those nice sheets in those heels.
>>
>>343206748
yes, awful heels
>>
There weren't any female targets in Blood Money.
>>
Oh, right, there was controversy about that.
Funny how no one seemed to give a fuck about the level where you kill the vice president of the United States in the White House.
Blood Money is godlike.
>>
>>343207403
>I haven't played the game
>>
nope but those heels are fucking awful
>>
Yes, it's trying to take advantage of me in underhanded ways.
>>
Extremely offensive

Her elbows are too pointy

Needs a sammich
>>
It's only offensive if they're a D cup.
>>
It's offensive to my nofap.
>>
>>343206748
Yes, please delet.
>>
>>343206748
Yes, those tits are fucking depressing
>>
>>343206748
it doesn't matter
at least someone expressed something, I'm all for that
>>
>>343207361
>>343207542
What's wrong with the heels?
>>
>>343207501
There was, one trailer showed you assassinating the president, in the game you ended up protecting him
>>
>>343206748
too soon
>>
>>343207086

She's dead, dude.
>>
>>343207501
>Funny how no one seemed to give a fuck about the level where you kill the vice president of the United States in the White House.

Those were the Cheney years.
>>
>>343207361

Mah nigga!

Those heels do not go with the black, lazy ;boy-shots and kimono looking top.

Plus her earrings and hair color are hideous.

Would not fuck.
>>
>>343206748
"equality" dictates that women and men will both be assassinated.

But feminists don't actually want equality, they want special perks and benefits for being a woman while at the same time being treated like a man, but you can't actually say or do anything mean to them.
>>
>>343206748
I sexually identify myself as a bedsheet and they way it's portrayed offends me.
>>
>>343208021

Didn't Black Ops 3 have grill enemies you could kill?

They found that offensive; would they rather have had all the women in the kitchen instead?
>>
>>343208324

Are you Satin or Silk?
>>
>>343206748
Yes, haram, cover that woman immediately for allah's sake.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.