[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tries to kill the main character endlessly throughout the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: kbhw4j3n5zc3iqyjshl8.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
kbhw4j3n5zc3iqyjshl8.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
>tries to kill the main character endlessly throughout the game
>doesn't get comeuppance due to SJW reasons
this game is pretty fucking stupid. usually the villains in uncharted games get killed, i read this girl walks away perfectly fine scott free after like sending death squads after nathan drake?
>>
After the outrage over Harambe, you should understand that killing gorillas is NOT cool.
>>
>she will never get her comeuppance through SFM
>>
>>343199080
I hate that fucking cunt. I can't think of a character I've ever hated more in a video game.
>>
>killing a black woman

IT'S 2016!
>>
>>343199080
>sjw reasons
Riiiiight
>>
File: 1432382150315.jpg (67 KB, 712x480) Image search: [Google]
1432382150315.jpg
67 KB, 712x480
>Neil Cuckmann: One, Nadine needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to martial arts. Two, whenever Nadine's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Nadine"?
>>
>>343199486
She showed up like five times in the game.
>>
That said main character also mercilessly slaughters innocent security guards, so ya know
>>
>>343200148
And he didn't get his comeuppance either, shit game.
>>
>>343199253
/Thread
>>
>>343200148
But they're white males so it's okay #CURRENTYEAR
>>
>>343200148
>innocent
>>
File: 1327853222044.gif (3 MB, 317x238) Image search: [Google]
1327853222044.gif
3 MB, 317x238
>Artificial difficulty in a cinematic experience.

Bravo, Naughty Dog.
>>
>>343199080
If you would've played the game, she was the only one sane in the end, and deserved to live for being sane and not stupid like those "treasure" hunters.
>>
>>343200528
What did they do aside from their jobs? Aside from big hero drake, who was trying to steal an artifact.
>>
Someone made an article about how Nadine was a shit character because naughty dog was afraid of killing her off because she's a black woman and they didn't want to offend anyone

/v/ of course shit it's pants and called him an sjw cuck because the title was misleading, anybody remember that ?
>>
Oh shit, todays the multiplayer update.

Didnt know that.
>>
>>343199080
>loses hundreds of men to Drake and Rafe
>was on the losing side of two civil wars before and made no money
>realizes she can walk away with some gold and a her life
>was paid to deal with drake and co.
>>
>>343199426
Wanna come up with a better reason why the only villain to walk away unharmed in the franchise is a black woman?
>>
>>343200528
The security guards were innocent man they were just there for the auction

You're right that the mercenaries which you encounter for the rest of the game weren't really innocent and some of them made it clear they had done some bad shit, but those security guards really were just innocent guys doing their job
>>
>>343201109
Wait so because she's a black woman, it must be a SJW thing?
I really don't understand you people sometimes.
>>
File: Citizen Kane Writer.jpg (196 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
Citizen Kane Writer.jpg
196 KB, 600x393
>>343201756
No anon. It's a SJW thing because Anita co-writes it.
>>
>>343199295
underrated post
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.