[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game released in the 2010s best represents the decade in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg (140 KB, 406x576) Image search: [Google]
cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg
140 KB, 406x576
Which game released in the 2010s best represents the decade in gaming so far?

It could have a positive or negative connotation.

Pic related, my choice.
>>
File: gtav_logo.jpg (36 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
gtav_logo.jpg
36 KB, 420x236
Well, I could tell you a million better games, but if you want something that's representative of the decade, then I'd have to go with pic related.
>>
ASSFAGGOTS has had the biggest influence this decade.
>>
>>343198270
Yeah, but League of Legends was released in 2009
>>
File: 1461661337131.png (2 MB, 1242x2943) Image search: [Google]
1461661337131.png
2 MB, 1242x2943
Fallout 4

>completely new direction that shits on its predecessors
>treats the player like a retard
>still positive reception thanks to bullshit lowest common denominator gimmicks
>sold like hot cakes

And this is just the beginning. Fallout 5 will make this look like New Vegas.
>>
>>343198175
except that's literally the best game of the decade so far
>>
>>343198175
This is a masterpiece you cuck
>>
>>343199970
>>343200082
Rockstar fags, everyone
>>
Everything's LITERALLY so generic and bland this generation I haven't even been paying attention. You know things are bad when the most recognisable game is Mirrors fucking Edge.
>>
MInecraft
>>
>>343198568
Dota II is more popular/influential
>>
>>343200082
How the story is just a bunch of political assassinations, it's unimaginative and boring as fuck
>>
>>343199249
Fallout 4 is more Bethesda being a parody of themselves and trying to poorly ape other devs. I take back anything bad I ever said about Mass Effect's color coded choices, it's brilliant compared to Fallout 4.
>>
>>343200531
this

I've been playing some post 2012 games and they are so generic and have all the video game cliches
>>
>>343200185
GTAV isn't bad, it's brilliant junkfood. Nothing about it is particularly deep, but the world is well crafted and there's a lot of content. Plus there's a decent sense of progression as you become rich enough to afford better and better stuff.
>>
File: 482184472_preview_csgo_logo.png (42 KB, 1300x650) Image search: [Google]
482184472_preview_csgo_logo.png
42 KB, 1300x650
>unleashed the great consolefaggot horde onto PC
>made microtransactions in pay to play games the norm
>makes casuals think they're playing a non-casual game
>RNG
>not really that fun, just a way for people to stroke their e-peen
>one of the biggest esports scenes
>>
>>343196943
>Pic related, my choice.
You really canĀ“t just post that and not comment on what it represents specifically.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.