[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
without mentioning the censorship, is this actually worth playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: brave second bitch.png (170 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
brave second bitch.png
170 KB, 250x354
without mentioning the censorship, is this actually worth playing or will there be some bullshit like the first where you go back in time to fight the same bosses
>>
>>343191756
It's overall worse and lower budget than first game.
They actually recycle ALL of the asterix holders from the 1st game as well as the world map, if that alone doesn't stop you then nothing will.
>>
>>343191894
The game is slower, the music is shit, and the story is equally retarded.
How anyone can like these two games is beyond me.
>>
>>343191894
Don't forget the butchered story and characters.
>>
>>343192421
Meant to reply to OP. Whoops.
>>
OP here, yeah, I'm gonna stay away from this. thanks anons
>>
>>343191756
this is basically reused assets: the game

censorship is the nail in the coffin
>>
>>343192667
If you need a cutesy RPG type (emphasis on "type") game I'd go with Rune Factory 4. So much damn content that you can get lost in it.
Hopefully we'll get RF5 soon.
>>
>>343191894

>They actually recycle ALL of the asterix holders from the 1st game as well as the world map

It's worth noting that their side quests are nonsensical and have nothing to do with anything. So the conflict is just picking what job you prefer.

Also Caldisla and that entire island is gone for some reason.
>>
>>343191894
The gameplay is better in every way.
Fucker who play games for the story only should be shot
>>
>>343193019
>Also Caldisla and that entire island is gone for some reason.
At least finish the game.
>>
>>343193490
well OK, fair enough
>>
>>343192421
>the music is shit
Oh come on, just because it's not Revo doesn't mean it's shit.
>>
>>343192789
Even nintendo was surprised it did well in the west.
So am I desu senpai.
>>
Is it just me or is it harder to get money in this game compared to the first one?
>>
>>343191756
>butcher characters from the first game
>boring story
>Shit music when the first game was GOAT
The music is easily the worst part for me I think I could deal with how bad the game is if the music was at least good.

I'm convinced default was just square catching lighting in a bottle, because second is pretty on par with the usual trash they''ve been pushing out for the past 10-15 years
>>
>>343194880
DUDE FOOD LMAO
>>
The gameplay is just as fun as the first one. Plus the new classes are all pretty cool.
>>
>>343194979

GRAVY
>>
It's great.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.