[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xbox 360 RPGs Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
What are the best RPGs for the 360? I've only played Tales of Vesperia and I'm looking for something similar, preferably action oriented. Is Magna Carta 2 worth it? Also rate, hate, etc.
>>
>>343186969
Obligatory mention of Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.
>>
Magna Carta 2 is decent. It gave me a similar feel I got from FF12, with only a worse soundtrack.

Could never complete it because of that balls hard last dungeon.
>>
>>343187087
God damn Lost Odyssey was great. I still play theough it every few years
>>
Any decent 360 emulator? No, right?
>>
Nier is pretty good and the combat is action oriented.
>>
File: bk-0i1NN.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
bk-0i1NN.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
skyrim :-D
>>
>>343187379
You'll have better luck with PS3 emulation
>>
Enchanted Arms for a hearty laugh
>>
>>343187379
Still quite a while until you'll be able to play anything of worth.

360s and its games are dirt cheap as now, you might as well just get one to mop up on the exclusives you missed out on during the 7th gen (Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, Blue Dragon, Crackdown etc.).
>>
Lost Odyssey is extremely overrated. Worst difficulty curve I've ever encountered in a game, the entirety of disc 3 is garbage and the dream short stories are only impressive to people that haven't read a book since high school. And the kids are fucking annoying.

Game isn't awful or anything, it just isn't especially good.
>>
>>343187808
>Worst difficulty curve
The only "difficult" part was that some bosses required strategies to beat them.
>>
>>343187910
No, the only 'difficult' part was the first two bosses which took a dozen attempts each. Then I didn't get a game over for the rest of the game because it was extremely easy and forgiving.
>>
>>343187284
The only negative thing I could say is it drags its feet towards the end of the game.
>>
>>343187682
How cheap is cheap? I have a wired xbox controller, how much could a console be?
>>
>>343188169
You can probably get a new latter-day model for about a hundred bucks and all the best games shouldn't set you back more than about 10-15 bucks a pop these days.
>>
>>343188307
I'll look into it eventually. Honestly, I just want one because of Viva Pinata and Lost Odyssey. Reading the recommended wiki, nothing else interesting that I haven't played or multiplat.
Thanks anon
>>
>>343188307
Gamestop
BUY NEW

$109.97
Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect

Xbox 360 4GB S Console
Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360
Kinect Adventures game - rated "E" for Everyone
Xbox 360 Black Wireless Controller
Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable (standard definition)
One Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
1 year limited warranty on console
>>
>>343188169
Just buy any used xbox 360 phat (first models) and hack it with rgh 1.2. Instant boot, homebrews and region free for every games.

>Inb4 muh soldering skills
>>
>>343187808
thought i was the only one who felt that

the characters are just so bland i couldnt bear it
>>
Infinite Undiscovery, Operation Darkness, Resonance of Fate
>>
>>343186969
Thank you OP, I remember finding this random ass art site back in school having a section with this artist and I really wish I had saved it or at least remembered it so I could get the artist name. This shit was so mesmerizing to me.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.