[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game has been fucking saved, Ranked fucking stomps, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
This game has been fucking saved,

Ranked fucking stomps, even if you're like me and think you're sick of overwatch, ranked will redeem it for you. Trust me.
>>
>>343180239
meh, ill give it a go
>>
>>343180239
same shit op except now you're focusing on a virtual number
>>
>>343180348
Yeah but everyone isn't a fucking retard. So it works a lot better this time.
>>
>>343180424
not yet anyway, but give it time and the ragelords will surface.
>>
I sincerely fucking doubt that considering I hate ranked in pretty much any game that has it. I don't like chasing that number that doesn't matter just for the sake of e-peen while dealing with eleven other motherfuckers going ultra tryhard deluxe the whole round.

Not that i'm tired of playing OW normally. I just want more maps though. Kinda hate that payload and hybrid are half the maps since I'm not a giant fan of that game mode in general.
>>
20 tick and sudden death are issues too big to ignore
I love the game and I'll be sure to play ranked but long term these need addressing
>>
>>343180239
>Lose 6 matches in a row
>First 3 matches were decided by sudden death
>Be on attacking side for each sudden death
>Free fucking win for defenders

Seriously, remove this shit. It halves the timer and gives you no time to build an ult on anyone.
>>
>>343180239
Ever since comp came out I suddenly got better at DVA and I can't stop fucking playing her on attack and defense. Like no other hero brings me joy. I could prob play over watch for a full day as long as I play dva. What the fuck.

WINKY FACE
>>
>>343181691
>free win for defenders
That's not how it works m8. Pretty much every single first point favours attackers.
>>
>>343180239
>ranked will redeem it
i thought so too untill i actually tried it out. Turns out the only difference between ranked and quick play is which button you press for queuing. Thats it. No hero locking/limits, no scoreboards, no 60 tick. Oh wait i forgot you get a number from 1 to 100, thats an even worse system than preseason hots ranked.
>>
>>343181762
Clearly when they have a bastion being shielded by a rein being pocketed by a mercy being defended by a sentry. Sure.
>>
>>343181691
>Be on attacking side for each sudden death
>Free fucking win for defenders
Confirmed bad. Attacking side on almost all maps is in their favor.
>>
>>343182798
That's half their team working to basically be a big roadblock. You only need to win one team fight convincingly to cap, save up a couple ults and not that difficult.
>>
File: 1466221608911.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466221608911.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>343181691
>sudden death route 66
>on attack and getting shut out
>breakthrough the defense with a few seconds left
>take the payload all the way from under the bridge to victory on overtime

Dunno what you're on about mate
>>
Sudden death is garbage.

If you play defense you are guaranteed a win unless someone spaghettis.
>>
>>343182998
You can't save your ults if you're on HALF TIMER because of sudden death. How many people need to tell you this for it to reach through your thick skull?
>>
>>343183148
That's enough time for everyone on your team to save an ult. They build quickly.
>>
File: 1459317363985.jpg (258 KB, 540x801) Image search: [Google]
1459317363985.jpg
258 KB, 540x801
>>343182798
>people are still unable to counter this
Maybe you shouldn't play comp if you don't know how to counter characters.
>>
>>343181709
Too bad D.Va is pretty much garbage.

Sure you can ocassionally get a good flanking in with her or mop up squishes on a team in disarray. But her miserably low damage output combined with her enormous headshot hitbox means she is completely useless when a proper teamfight happens.And her damage output is too low

I've played her 25 hours. As soon as you starts meeting teams that stick together in a halfway organized fashion you become almost fully useless. Even disrupting their snipers stops working.

If you want high mobility then play genji. If you want to shotgun people to death then roadhog or reaper. Every role she have someone else can fill better. She's fun to play until you realize that she's a counter to no one, very little help for her team overall and you can be killed by pretty much everyone except a solo mercy.

No one ever think "oh snap a D.Va is playing great and killing me constantly!", they think "Oh look a bulletsponge is trying to distract me"
>>
>>343183419
whats ur mmr
>>
>COMPETITIVE
>OVERWATCH

LOL. might as well play competitive coffee brewing. that game is too easy to play to be considered competitive.
>>
>>343183572
I don't think people that say this understand the idea of competition. The deciding factor for whether something can be played competitively isn't some arbitrary minimum skill floor, it's whether skill is the biggest deciding factor for victory. If a better team is consistently rewarded for being better by beating a worse team, that's a solid basis for competitive play. And given that the same top teams make a good showing at every major tournament, this is the case for OW.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.