[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I was supposed to be shocked because player character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
I know I was supposed to be shocked because player character got actually hurt instead of some deus ex machina rescue but really? A fucking finger? If he chopped his arm off then it would have some actual impact.
>>
nice video game my man
>>
Conan pls go
>>
>>343174797
Outlast is vidya what are you on about you tard?
>>
it's a video game, not a shakespearean tragedy.

get over yourself, moron
>>
>>343175396
>le scary walking simulator
>game

LOL get real faget
>>
>>343175505

Whoa you are such an expert. It shows!
>>
>>343174362
>chopped his arm off then it would have some actual impact.
I guess the most pain you experienced was when you got prickled with vaccine shot.
>>
>>343175683
What does real life pain have to do with anything you nigger loving cunt? If the game tries so hard to be edgy it should show the main character getting fucked up not some tame bullshit you can find in fairy tales.
>>
>>343174362
a guy tries to castrate you in the DLC
from a first person perspective
>>
>>343175683
The reason we have 10 fingers is so that we can lose a few without it mattering in the slightest.
>>
>>343175782
Yeah key word being ''tries to'' if I know he won't actually do it because the devs are pussies then the scene was pointless.
>>
>>343174362
You should play Quake 4's story.
>>
>Heavy Rain
>Trial of the lizard

best part
>>
>>343175754
did you even play the game? he only started
>>
File: 1460360438923.jpg (41 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1460360438923.jpg
41 KB, 500x294
>>343175505
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.