[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 days until free WarioWare Touched goes out of circulation for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 318x159
2 days until free WarioWare Touched goes out of circulation for good.
Why is this loyalty program so bad?
>>
>>343174075
>free WarioWare Touched
What have I missed?
>Why is this loyalty program so bad?
Club Nintendo was better and nobody cares about Miitomo.
>>
I imagine My Nintendo will really take off with the NX and upcoming mobile games
>>
Should I pick up the Mario and Donkey Kong 3DS themes or should I hold on to my coins? Granted, I'm sitting on nearly a thousand coins and I'll only keep getting more every week. Already got WarioWare and have zero interest in Zelda Picross.
>>
>>343174563
Might as well just wait until July 2nd to see if they got new stuff, and if not, then just get Picross anyways. The themes are pretty lame and you might as well just get the exclusive game if they're offering it.
>>
>>343176083
The themes expire on July 1st. That's the whole reason I'm asking now.
>>
>>343174075
No physical goods
>>
File: Johnny's Bravo Adventure.png (106 KB, 346x327) Image search: [Google]
Johnny's Bravo Adventure.png
106 KB, 346x327
I wonder if after WarioWare Touched expires, they'll put in another DS title?

I already got WWT and I'm close to 1000 platinum coins already, which was WWT's actual MyNintendo price.

Not sure if they'd keep the "NDS games on 3DS" deal ongoing or if they'd just show another DS game, but for the Wii U's VC instead.
>>
>not being flashcard master race

It's not piracy if the original game is free ;^)
>>
I have 100 gold coins

What the fuck should I get?

It's bullshit that they expire in 6 months
>>
>>343174075

I paid attention to it for all of a week before I came to the conclusion that it was always going to be shit. I've deleted their stupid Miitomo app and pay no attention to their "loyalty" program now.
>>
>>343174563
Those themes are shit. Get the bravely default theme instead.
>>
>>343174075

nintencucks get cfw

or do you enjoy getting cucked?
>>
Hopping into Miitomo every day to do the 3 objectives I can control, and the weekly ones once a week, feels like a fucking chore. Sometimes I go weeks without doing it even thoughnit just takes like 5-10 minutes.
>>
File: MyNintendo.png (406 KB, 964x527) Image search: [Google]
MyNintendo.png
406 KB, 964x527
I actually redeemed that fucking Bravely Second theme and Bow And Quiver accessory for Miitomo and I still have a shitload of platinum with nothing I tangibly want.
>>
>>343174563
They couldn't even bother to give their exclusive themes actual music from their games. It's like a generic ripoff of a Mario song. If you're going to get one I would only get the DK one, the song kinda fits him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.