[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: civ6victoria.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
civ6victoria.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?
>>
>>343173294
Why does she have anime eyes?
>>
>>343173294
Why do the civ leader models look worse than in V?
>>
>>343173294

Jesus fuck I hope you shopped that face to make it look worse.

If they are gonna make half the fucking leaders be women fine, but at least make them attractive.
>>
>>343173294
She's got that little curve on the side of her mouth that makes me diamonds despite the rest of it.
>>
>>343175689
It's just their new (ugly) art style
>>
File: queen-217.jpg (982 KB, 1144x1144) Image search: [Google]
queen-217.jpg
982 KB, 1144x1144
>"I see your worker has finished a second Citrus plantation, since were friends you'll give it to me free right now yes?"
>>
>>343176108
I take it you're a fan of Dreamworks movies.
>>
>>343173438
Need to attract the Frozen audience.
>>
>>343176205
No. There's literally one tiny little thing that I like about the design autist.
>>
File: Wedding_queen_victoria2.jpg (119 KB, 510x668) Image search: [Google]
Wedding_queen_victoria2.jpg
119 KB, 510x668
Her eyes nose and mouth are all fucking wrong

It's not like she was too pretty to offend the sjw's so why not make it actually look like Victoria?

Would you?
>>
>>343176389
THICC
>>
File: Dido_(Civ5).jpg (905 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dido_(Civ5).jpg
905 KB, 1920x1080
>>343173294
I just hope they improved diplomacy and the AI in general. CIV 5 the AI would get angry for little to no reason. Especially wanting land that you own even though they are in another god damned continent.
>>
File: 1408348534538.png (498 KB, 513x449) Image search: [Google]
1408348534538.png
498 KB, 513x449
>>343176389
>tfw she hated how ugly her children were
>tfw she started naming cows after her children
>tfw she'd point out the cows to her children and say "This cow is more attractive than you are"
>>
>>343173294
I love civ games but this really looks shit
>>
File: 2538207.png (64 KB, 232x200) Image search: [Google]
2538207.png
64 KB, 232x200
>>343176856
royal banter
>>
>The Great Works system also makes a return in Civilization 6. Beach said, “A lot of that very interesting cultural victory that we introduced in Brave New World, we have the same elements of those here.”
>very interesting cultural victory

>Shirk notes that the Great Works system is presented in an especially appealing way. “In Civilization 6, the presentation, the way you interact with it, is gorgeous and beautiful and everything the system deserves. It’s gonna surprise everybody, it’s just amazing.”
>presented in an appealing way

So they took the fucking boring micro-management for Cultural Victory, did nothing to fix its underlying mechanics and decided "presenting it in an appealing way" was enough to fix it.
So far I'm not looking forward to this game.
>>
File: Reseed.png (100 KB, 533x448) Image search: [Google]
Reseed.png
100 KB, 533x448
>>343176996

>You've generated a great artist!
>Art has a African/Asian name
>>
>>343176672

The CivV AI was atrocious.

>World map mode
>Native Americans are my allies
>Russia (who coincidentally has captured pretty much all of real world russia) declares war on them
>They capture one Indian city
>Declare war in solidarity and take back that one city
>Russia flips the fuck out and offers me literally everything they have other than their capitol for peace
>Agree
>Suddenly my Indian Bros hate me for not reason
>Offer them their city back for free
>They take it and then get even more mad because it's on the border with what used to be Russia
>After a few turns they declare war on me too
>Meanwhile Russia bitches about me surrounding their borders and the other players start getting hostile
>>
>>343177302

That's fine though, the Ai wants to win

Them declaring war, just to throw one catapult at your cities while their melee units go back and forth until dead is what pisses me off.
>>
They should just make the leaders live action, like the advisors in Civ 2.
>>
File: 567px-The_Young_Queen_Victoria.jpg (92 KB, 567x768) Image search: [Google]
567px-The_Young_Queen_Victoria.jpg
92 KB, 567x768
>>343176389
She looks pretty accurate to me
>>
>>343177475

Giving away your ENTIRE EMPIRE because you're about to pose one city isn't playing to win.
>>
>>343177302
>Russia flips the fuck out and offers me literally everything they have other than their capitol for peace
Damn that's hilarious, with the Community Balance Patch the opposite happens.
If you take one city, the enemy gets really mad, and refuse any and all offers of peace even if continuing the war means you'll crush them completely, razing their fields and raping their women etc.
>>
>get civ 5 complete
>get matched against zulu
>uninstall brave new world
what were they thinking
>>
>>343177302
you sound like you're playing on prince
>>
>>343178840
I like having Shaka as a neighbour as he's easy to make friends with and has one of the highest loyalty flavours in the game. He's mostly trouble when you encounter him late while he's eating up your neighbour.
>>
>>343173294
>UK civ
>is able to trade
????
>>
>>343178438

This happens to me, when I have a massive military advantage and the Ai knows its going to lose anyway.

I assume Russia was going too lose its war with you correct?

One thing Civ 6 looks like its going to fix is having a Casus Beli system and objectives in wars.

So in your case, in Civ 6 your wargoal would be taking back an allied city and Russia if it knows its going to lose can just offer the Indians the city back and avoid the war and giving up more then you want altogether.
>>
>>343177302
>AI tries attacking a coastal city
>embarks all of its units one by one while trying to surround it, allowing you to kill them in one hit each

every time
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.