[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MGS 4 was shit >Peace Walker was shit >Lords of Shadow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 700x500
>MGS 4 was shit
>Peace Walker was shit
>Lords of Shadow was shit
>MGS V was shit
>Death Stranding will be ____
>>
>guys i posted it again am i cool yet
>>
>a movie
>>
>Lords of Shadow was shit
Did Kojima have much input in it apart from Gabriel's design and the Japanese localization?
>>
>>343171918
every his game gets retroactively better with the release of a sequel
>>
File: lesbians.png (336 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
lesbians.png
336 KB, 500x606
>>
>>343172148
>there are people right this second that genuinely believe that the dogshit Oblivion was better than the bland Skyrim
>>
>>343172139
He's the reason it wasn't scrapped immediately and also the reason IGAvanias were axed
>>
>>343172250
oh, I did not know that Kojima made those
>>
>>343171918
The best ruse cruise of all time, it was all fucking planned, the fucking genius madman. And finally MGSV will show everyone its true face.
>>
This thread again
>>
>>343172312
well now you do
>>
>>343172297
That's quite the accusation, is there any source on that?
>>
>>343172316
>the shit game is actually a ruse guys
>chapter 3 is coming later this month never give up on le ruse master
>oh it was always meant to be shit as a metaphor for the phantom pain
>10/10 kojima kaminandesu xd

it still hurts
>>
>>343171918
death stranding will be awesome, since kojima wont be already tied up by his retarded plot
>>
>>343172446
you realize that statement makes no sense right?
>>
File: 175617613.jpg (202 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
175617613.jpg
202 KB, 800x800
>>343172316
you forgot pic
>>
>>343171918
you left out:
>MGS3 was shit
>MGS2 was shit
>ZoE2 was shit
>>
>>343172551

Don't forget MGS1

All games are shit

Don't forget, it's shit
>>
>>343172316
>norman reedus silent hills gets "cancelled"
>Kojima productions becomes an indie studio
>MGSV and PT were both teased as developed by indie studios
>Norman Reedus game that looks suspiciously like fox engine crops up, even though kojima says he has no engine
>People believe it isn't silent hills
>>
>>343172426
MercurySteam interviews. I can't be bothered looking it up, but Konami didn't like what they were showed and wanted to stick with IGAs games and potentially rework LoS into a new IP.
Kojima then saw it, decided it was going to be the Next Big Thing and pressured Konami into publishing it over the platformers. This was back when he was high up in the food chain there.
>>
>>343172818
Wow, that sure puts some things into perspective. I'll have to look those up.
Thanks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.