[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: second-son-key-art.gif (652 KB, 1200x867) Image search: [Google]
second-son-key-art.gif
652 KB, 1200x867
Thoughts on this game?
>>
Still one of the best looking games out, half decent story, but worst infamous by a long shot.

Combat is average, sidequests aren't fun and the powers while visually appealing are pretty bland.

It's worth the price it's being sold at now, but go in with mid to low expectations and you'll be fine.

guess who the voice actor is
>>
>>343170164
It's shit.
>>
>>343170349
Troy Baker
A god among men
>>
>>343170164
NEXT GEN AS FUCK
>>
>>343170164
Good everythimg but I dont like the main character.
>>
>>343170586
Why
I think he's pretty cute
>>
>>343170527
I was playing this alongside other PS4 games when I bought the console

Last of Us
Advanced Warfare
Shadow of Mordor
Far Cry 4

Dude is fucking everywhere
>>
Unparalleled disappointment.
>>
I like to just dick around and explore the city, looking at signs and shit. When you complete the story you can go into options and change the time of day and weather, so you can create an atmosphere. First Light is good too, get it bundled if you can.
>>
>>343170749
Don't forget:
Lego Batman
Tales from the Borderlands
Bioshock Infinite
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy 13
Silent Hill 2 remastered
Batman Arkham City
Batman arkham origins
Batman arkham knight
Metal gear solid 5
Saints row 3 and 4
Brothers in Arms
>>
Great potential but clearly rushed so that PS4 would actually get some fucking games.

I wanted to like Delsin but the writing was pretty bad. He came off as pretty annoying and he really felt like he was written by a middle aged dude trying to appeal to the kidz.
>>
Not as good as first two. Insanely unlikable cast of characters with exception of elder brother who wore his death flag for the whole game, nonthreatening villain, pointless addition of touchpad controls for QTE, pretty small city. Also I was unbelievably mad when vidya power that was advertised as ability to fly only gave you that shitty forward dive with barely any propulsion to it. And what the fuck was up with that paper sidequest? I went to the damn site, made account, did those stupid tests that supposedly gave me some progression towards it and then nothing. First light was slightly better, but even shorter. In total I'd say the game felt rushed most of all. I don't even feel like replaying for different karma because it so obviously has no difference other than in powers, and not even to the degree of PS3 parts that gave you unique abilities.
>>
>>343170164
It's actually a pretty good game. All of the powers are really nice to look at. The game isn't very long, but I think you can get it for around twenty bucks or less at this point and at that price it is a fun ride.
>>
>>343170164
I think it's great. City isn't all that interesting but the powers are awesome. I think the boss fight against the nerd is really good which is unusual for these games.
>>
Better than Infamous 2 because it was a crock of shit but much worse than Infamous which was pretty solid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.