[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did these fucks decide to make a prequel to the TES games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: elder-scrolls-online.jpg (2 MB, 2120x1192) Image search: [Google]
elder-scrolls-online.jpg
2 MB, 2120x1192
Why did these fucks decide to make a prequel to the TES games where there are tons of lore and shit of what happened back in the timeline they picked, yet somehow managed to contradict a bunch of shit. I really wish we could of saw Cyrodiil as a swamp or jungle (whichever it was) instead of Oblivion's boring grass fields again. ESO general I guess
>>
>>343164795
ill sum up these kind of threads for you OP

pros:
>it's fun if you are not a lorefag, can be more fun than wow in its current state

cons:
>its fucking awful if you are a lorefag
>>
>>343164867
Have the dev's even ever said anything as to why they contradict shit, or do they just ignore it
>>
>>343164867
Eh, the non vanilla stuff has some interesting additions, orsinium is a lorefag haven
>>
>>343165115
Most of the contradictions are overblown by /v/
Many of them turn out to be untrue or propaganda
>>
>>343164795
>could of saw
Holy fuck.
>>
>>343165710
Such as??
>>
Are the PC and console communities connected? My friend has this on PS4 and its on sale on Steam.
>>
Only thing i don't like about this game is the huge amount of lag i get. It's internet related but my internet is totally fine.
>>
>>343166752
Sorry, you can't.
>>
>>343166663
That thing with the argonian being poisoned, unless they changed it
>>
Jenna Marbles plays it so I would play it just in the hopes to bump into her.
>>
>>343167541
Why would you want to meet a youtube skank?
>>
>>343164867
I won't touch it with a tenfoot pole but I know lorefags that enjoy ESO a lot.
>>
>>343164867
I don't give a fuck about Elder Scrolls "lore" and I dropped it after a few hours in beta.
>>
>>343164795
I was thinking of playing this, i heard they changed a lot of shit since launch, is it any good now?
>>
File: 1465623340335.jpg (294 KB, 719x717) Image search: [Google]
1465623340335.jpg
294 KB, 719x717
>>343170378
Quit right before first paid DLC came out, was pretty meh about it. Just come back a few days ago and Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood have been top notch. Just wish there were player bounties and stealing from players.
>>
>>343164795
>TES lore
>Good
It's just reskinned Gnosticism
>>
>>343170378
right now is best time to play it, pick up 1 month sub, and just play through 1 storyline and all the DLC then quit after your month is over

thieves guild and dark brotherhood are pretty awesome as well as the actual questing is probably the best questing in mmos
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.