[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good game? Shit game? OK game? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Doom-2016.jpg (80 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Doom-2016.jpg
80 KB, 600x450
Good game? Shit game? OK game? Why?
>>
>>343161913
Above average. The first two games are still better but this is leagues ahead of 3. What keeps this game from being outstanding for me is the shitty color palette, stupid demon designs, and shitty OST. The last is the biggest kicker since I'm usually a huge fan of Mick's work.
>>
Good game on it's own merits. You would be better off not even thinking about this as a Doom game, it's more like Quake honestly.
>>
Good game
Fun takes some modern elements and mixes it into a great addition to the doom series.
>>
it's good, i've been having a ton of fun with it.
>>
hard game or I suck really bad
>>
Its okay worth a rent at least, i felt like it was too short.
>>
>>343162493
Hard if controller
Suck if you PC
>>
>>343161913
Great game

Not as good as Doom 1 or 2
>>
File: doom.png (570 KB, 742x442) Image search: [Google]
doom.png
570 KB, 742x442
Tomorrow
>>
>>343161913
It's pretty decent desu.

And multiplayer is not as devout of fun as /v/ makes it out to be
>>
>>343161913
it's pretty good, a bit short though. both shotguns and guass canon are broken as all fuck in single player. haven't tried multiplayer.
>>
>>343161913

Shit game.

>Why?

Because normalfags like it.
>>
It's well made but its repetitive after 5-10 minutes.

You can only shoot a demon so many times before it just becoming tedious
>>
>>343163109

So, it's like the original DOOM?
>>
its good. bare in mind its the most literal approach to the term "arena shooter", all the segments are like MP maps with enemies spawning in to fight. console limitations fucked over any other design approach but at least things worked out ok like this. if you want anything else but pure moving and shooting, go look elsewhere.

>>343162051

yeah i don't like this odd digital metal dubstep industrial that plays in time with your hits like a DDR machine, its just vomit-inducing noise.
>>
>>343161913
Good game if you like giant mazes to get lost in. Unlike the original which had small maps that grew and grew, this game starts giant and adds vertical elements and vents and convoluted pipes and who knows what eles for you to get lost in. I gave up on it after the fourth map. Sick of having to check every part of the map for possible secrets instead of actually fighting monsters.
>>
>>343163527

wrong thread?
>>
>>343161913
Absolute shit. Not even acceptable as its own game, let alone as part of the Doom series.
>>
>>343163032
>caring what other people like and dont like.
It's like you try to be degenerate
>>
>>343162886
Will it be available for single player mode too? Will I finally be able to change the hologram's model so it isn't that ugly shitty default player model?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.