[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting this now, and I need some tips here. Played first episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160628231642_1.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160628231642_1.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
Starting this now, and I need some tips here.
Played first episode and unlocked pretty much nothing. I just didn't explore at all. I didn't feel comfortable entering people rooms and mess around picking and looking at everything. I didn't talk to anyone either, only when necessary.
I felt it would be awkward and I was affraid to embarass Max if someone called her out in her intrusive bullshit.

Being socially retarded doesn't help much. So I can just fuck around and search through people shit even when they are inside the room? It`s how the game is supposed to be played?
>>
>>343161482
>socially retarded
So you're autistic?
>>
>>343161482
Dude...just play the fucking game you autist.
>>
>>343161482
Don't play beyond Episode 4
>>
>>343161717
Probably not. I just haven`t had much social interaction lately. So I don`t really know how the game is supposed to be played, because, realistically, I don`t normally go searching every corner of someone's room. And since it's said my choices will have consequences, I'd rather not fuck up somehow.
>>
File: 20160629044633_1.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160629044633_1.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
OOokkaay, so you americans really enter a public shower and walk around dorms barefoot?!

I actually searched for some sandals or something before leaving the room, but now I see this, and it seems that is a normal thing. Fucking gross, guys, what the fuck.
>>
Kate is hot desu
>>
Is this thread real?
>>
>>343161482
Her name is max? What is it max strange? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>343161482

You're not supposed to search through peoples room. You are supposed to talk to people though. It progress the story and makes the story better.
>>
>>343161482
Anon.
Did you forget you can rewind time and undo literally any fuckup you make?
>>
>>343161482
.........wow you really are autistic huh?
>>
>>343163136
Oh shit, that`s right. I didn`t rewind a single time other the ones that the game forced me to. I forgot I wans`t playing am usual visual novel. But, being honest, I did think about not using the power for trivial things when I started playing. But I guess this game isn`t like Boku dake ga Inai Machi, or other time traveling games.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.