[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will pcsx2 ever get built in netplay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: uk9pJsH.png (67 KB, 380x180) Image search: [Google]
uk9pJsH.png
67 KB, 380x180
will pcsx2 ever get built in netplay?
>>
>>343160256
I doubt it man.
>>
>>343160769
there is one that has built in online but it's from 2012 and horribly outdated and the analog sticks don't work
>>
I must be thinking of something else but I got Metal Gear Online (the one that comes with MGS3) working online on PCSX2. I had to find an iso of the PS2 internet disc or whatever it was and set up the connection and everything from within the emulated PS2.
>>
>>343160256
Shit, let them make a 64bit version first.
>>
>>343160256
I'd prefer it if they improved the emulator some more first. Shadow of the Colossus plays horribly on it for me, and Metal Gear Solid 2 always crashes at a certain cutscene.
>>
>>343161368
Just play the PC version of 2. It runs better. It does have its own fair share of problems but you can get it working about 90%.
>>
>>343161202
that's not netplay, that's connecting to ps2 severs that are still online
>>
>>343161368
sotc works fine you just need to upgrade.
>>
>>343161610
What would be the difference then? Being able to connect directly to other people rather than using servers? And it's not PS2 servers for MGO, some people set up their own servers for it but I see what you're saying.
>>
>>343161794
>Being able to connect directly to other people rather than using servers?
yes
>>
I play rayman 2 revolution on it, and it works stellar. However, I wanted to play true Crime nyc and I couldnt get it to work without major glitches. I guess thats the difference between older Games and newer ones.
>>
>>343161368
I just did a complete playthrough of MGS2 on PCSX2, are you playing the subsistence version? Hardware or Software?
>>
>>343162005
You do know Rayman 2 has a PC port. Yeah it doesn't have that overworld thing, but I don't really think it was worth it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.