[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I think kh2fm critical is harder than dark souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Is it weird that I think kh2fm critical is harder than dark souls
>>
>can summon phantoms to beat the game for you
I don't know who told you dark souls was hard, but they lied to you.
>>
>>343159203
>using summons in dark souls
Only ever used multiplayer for easy humanity
>>
>>343159203
And even without phantoms the game isn't difficult, you just have to learn the locations of some enemies, and the patterns of the bosses and that's about it.
>>
Souls games aren't very hard, they just require you to actually put forth some effort. I'd argue anyone can beat a Souls game if they can graduate highschool.

I don't know if I can say the for KH2 critical mode since it requires some pretty fast reactions and being quick in general. Maybe beating the game anyone can do, but the optional bosses and area's might be the cutting off point.
>>
>>343159203
Basically this. Souls fans are the definiton of closet casuals.

That said, KH isn't really hardcore either, but I found Lingering Will more challenging than Nameless King.
>>
>>343159601
>first time playing fm
>get up to roxas
>he 1 shots me
Levelled for like 30 levels to get the ability that stops 1 shots
>>
Why are they so small?
>>
>>343159084
It's only really hard on level 1. Once More and Second Chance makes difficulty irrelevant. Plus you're much more fragile in lvl 1 vs regular crit for obvious reasons.
>>
>He didn't play with Covenant of Champions all the way through.
>>
That's normal, because Dark Souls is easy as fuck and KH2FM on Critical mode is extremely unfair. Dark Souls prides itself on always giving the player a way to beat the boss or whatever it is that keeps fucking you up, but you need to get good in order to achieve victory. Any Kingdom Hearts game relies on RNG on whether or not the boss is going to fuck you over or not and your skill alone won't decide if you can kill it.

What I'm trying to say is in Dark Souls, you can come back from anything if you're good enough at the game. In Kingdom Hearts, you're only going to go so far with skill. A lot of it relies on whether or not the boss is a shithead and uses all of its unfair moves within a certain amount of time.
>>
>>343162703
you can manipulate what attacks the kingdom hearts boss's use and also revenge counters
>>
>>343160096
sports bra
>>
>>343160306
Think of OM/SC as summoning phantoms. It's for pussies. Don't use it and determine which is the harder game, it's most likely KH2FM. I've been able to Estoc/Saw cleaver my way through the souls franchise easy.
>>
>>343162703
> Any Kingdom Hearts game relies on RNG on whether or not the boss is going to fuck you over or not and your skill alone won't decide if you can kill it
But that's simply wrong. In KH2 you can predict exactly when a boss will counter attack based on which attacks you use, everything gives you plenty of time to react and everything is avoidable. Having played through the game numerous times on level 1 Critical Mode, I can safely say your skill is the only thing that matters.
>>
Is fm difficulty nerfed at all in the englush hd release
>>
>>343166781
no
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.