[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stardew Valley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Stardew.jpg (305 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
Stardew.jpg
305 KB, 610x343
What should I name my farm, and character?
>>
>Senpai Farm
>Chara
check these 0's
>>
Fuck Pants

Roody-Poo Ranch
>>
>>343154805

when you reflect on your two choices in the future I hope you realize the error of your ways and repent for your sins.
>>
>>343154617
Character: Donald
Farm: Trump Farm
>>
File: jas cage.png (100 KB, 583x377) Image search: [Google]
jas cage.png
100 KB, 583x377
>>
Just make it look like you and name it after yourself.

It's much more comfy that way.

Just name your farm a word you think is cool, I named mine Caravan
>>
Just play friends of mineral town you fucking faggot
>>
6 says Jacksoffville and Jabba
>>
Multiplayer when?
>>
File: thank you!.png (4 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
thank you!.png
4 KB, 128x128
>you can't marry Marnie
>you can't go out of your way to reject all of the young girls in town and go after the MILF
>you can't negotiate a peaceful resolution with Lewis about where her heart goes

Wasted potential.
>>
>>343158084
oh man i would trade all the bitches for Jodi on the spot.
>>
Dorito Pope
Mountain of Dew
>>
>>343158084
>Marry Marnie
>Lewis starts being a dick; fucks you over in all of the festivals
>>
>>343154617
Hardcore gay cowboy butt sex ranch.
>>
I just picked up this game today, is there anything I should worry about missing?
>>
Auschwitz
Adolf
>>
File: everybody loves parsnips.jpg (188 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
everybody loves parsnips.jpg
188 KB, 1024x681
>>343160419

Keep an eye on people's birthdays during the first year, and try to get them something they really like on their birthday so you're not rushing social links in the later game. Protip: it's hard to go wrong with parsnips. Almost everybody likes parsnips, and a couple even love them. Sashimi's also a good gift idea once you unlock it, since it converts all fish into good gifts. Also, don't buy a JojaMart membership unless you like defying a message the game tries to reinforce: collecting materials is more cost efficient.

Beyond that, the way the game works you have infinite opportunities to unlock things in subsequent years, so it's hard to really "miss" anything. The last actual deadline (in year three) got patched out a while ago.
>>
>>343160419
make 2k points in the summer circus festival whatever...
dancing in the first year is optional and fucking demanding
dont fish, farm/mine all your energy everyday... try to cut some wood too for items.
>>
>>343154617
kings of cum
>>
How comfy is this game? Thinking about picking it up
>>
>>343163794
It's really nice if you want a laidback game, the music is very peaceful.
>>
File: haley.jpg (83 KB, 952x787) Image search: [Google]
haley.jpg
83 KB, 952x787
best waifu? best waifu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.