[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No poorfags allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 20160628_175058.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160628_175058.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
No poorfags allowed
>>
Why did you make this thread to show us that you had bought literal children toys of yugioh and captain america, plus a literal childrens movie on Blu Ray and some weeb games?

Like, uh, thats nice for you, I guess. I wouldn't actually want any of that trash, but hey, if you want it thats cool. Not sure that it warrants a thread though.
>>
You must be at least 18 to post here.

jk cool stuff
>>
>No poorfags

At least you don't have to check your taste at the door
>>
>>343153962
>no poorfags
>only fags that make bad decisions plz
>>
Poorfag reporting in.
>>
>>343154306
Weeb games that even weebs dont like. Dude is bottom of the barrel. Expecting him to delete his own thread.
>>
II>>343153962
>no poor fags
>has the filthiest blanket
>probably some stuff he stole too on the left considering weebs steal a lot
>>
Great thread
>>
>>343153962
This picture makes me want to ask a lot of questions about your life.
>>
>>343155167
I feel like op is poor and he spends what little money he gets from minimum wage on stuff like this. Falling behind on bills, clothing, hygene. Descending into depression further and further. Automatically exludes poor because he cant handle people thinking he is. He doesn't want to think about his life. So he just buys and buys when those checks. Usually spending most of his check in a few days. Maybe he has a girlfriend too or something. Someone that takes care of most of the bills. Someone that feels sorry for him. Someone that is heartbroken by the state he's living in.
>>
>>343155416

You can tell by the yellowed blanket pushed into the corner. Also damn man
>>
File: jock_rage.jpg (84 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
jock_rage.jpg
84 KB, 480x640
>>343155583

>not having a cum rag nearby for when the urge to fap hits you

common son...
>>
>>343155749
>not doing it onto your own chest
C'mon sad faggot
>>
>>343154306
Videogames are for children too anon, if kids stuff bothers you so much maybe you should leave this board :^)
>>
>>343155583
>>343155749
Would it not make sense to have a dust rag on your desk? My hair gets all over it after a few days
>>
>>343156053

Thats clearly not a desk though
>>
>>343153962
aww thats nice little man ! way to go, im happy you're spending your pocket money well ! :)
>>
>>343153962
Is Kung-fu Panda 3 good? The 2nd one was pretty great imo
>>
>>343153962
>buying the worst KFP
>it doesn't even have commentary
For what purpose?
>>
>>343153962
Im expecting my Yugi figma to arrive in the mail in the comming weeks. How's it?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.