[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the games are much better than the books?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 670-1-1400543693.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
670-1-1400543693.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1200
Is it true that the games are much better than the books?
>>
>>343144645
I want to play witcher 1 again, but I need two things:
1) A mod that lets both of my swords go over my right shoulder.
2) A mod that gives Geralt the hairstyle he has in the other games.
>>
>>343144645

The short stories > book series tbqhwyf
>>
>>343145110
>I want to play witcher 1 again, but I need two things
Combat gameplay was so shit
>>
no, and they never will be. they will always be low effort consumerist trash to be treated as time killers and nothing else
>>
>>343145190
What short stories?
>>
>>343145301
good bait
>>
>>343144645
The books were pretty good actually. And they make the games a lot more enjoyable when you know the backstory of characters.
>>
Can someone tell me what Gaunter O Dimm's deal was? Was he ever mentioned in the books?
>>
>>343146403
No, CDPR made him up
He's basically a demon, or the devil
>>
>>343146403
I think the whole expansion was inspired by a polish legend.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Twardowski
>>
>>343146619
He said he wasn't a demon... but the scientist guy said he was evil incarnate, so the devil theory may be right.
>which is why the fact he only gives you 5000 crowns is autistic.
>>
Dead Man's Party is the comfiest rpg quest ever made.
>>
>>343148531
>Tfw vlodimir-Geralt is more interesting than Geralt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.