[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo NX secret tecnology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: _20160629_004735.jpg (125 KB, 720x877) Image search: [Google]
_20160629_004735.jpg
125 KB, 720x877
What did Miyamoto mean by this?
>>
Affordability will be a big part of what makes the NX a big deal, I think.

For example, maybe the shift to cartridges will make games more affordable.
>>
File: 1426458524305.gif (892 KB, 491x635) Image search: [Google]
1426458524305.gif
892 KB, 491x635
>>343144507
NX will be the AMD RX 480 of console gaming
>>
>>343145449
Look up the price of blank bluerays, then look up the price of flashdrives, then kill yourself.
>>
File: laughing-skeleton-722449.jpg (370 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
laughing-skeleton-722449.jpg
370 KB, 957x1300
> Takeda: We're using increases in productivity to make an appeal with the greatness of games instead of [hardware] performance.
>>
File: Untitled.png (551 KB, 1118x984) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
551 KB, 1118x984
>>343145816
here's a selection of them in bulk
>>
>long play sessions are an issue
Finally somebody who sees the elephant in the room.
VR in general is shitty for people wearing past an hour, especially kids, so they're probably making sure the performance is good enough so kids wont get fucking sick, go blind or have epilepsy while playing games.
>>
>>343145449
>For example, maybe the shift to cartridges will make games more affordable

Fucking what?
The reason they had to abandon cart cause it expensive for the amount of memory it give. Who do you think gonna make the cart? Nintendo have to front all the money for production. Bluray producer are a dime a dozen now.
>>
>we have VR core technology
Oh no, no the Virtual Boy U!
>>
>>343145449
>>343145816
Also look into the speeds of both. You can't match the price/performance of Blu-rays with flash storage. Maybe you can match the prices, but get ready for really slow speeds, which means longer load times.
>>
>>343144507
confirmed to be a smartphone, move along
>>
>>343144507

>People's reactions at E3 was good but (redacted)

Did he just confirm that they showed NX behind closed doors?
>>
>>343146658
That's what I'm talking about.
What was redacted here?
>>
>>343145816
>Look up the price of blank bluerays, then look up the price of flashdrives, then kill yourself.
>Buy PXbone Game> Plug Console >Insert BD> Install >Cure Cancer > Balance a country budget > NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON HARD DRIVE TO INSTAL, MAKE UP SPACE AND TRY AGAIN> Install again > Complete > Start game > Loading > Main Menu
>Buy NX Game> Plug > Insert Cartridge > Start game > Main Menu
FIGHT ME MONGREL!!
>>
>>343146062

He's not in the wrong

The Wii U's hardware wasnt the problem

The lack of of game releases in a healthy life cycle was trash

People also seem to ignore that these comments about hardware are in response to the scorpio specifically

You don't have to worry since it'll atleast be near PS4 levels
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.